matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Lopez vs Andujar? Maybe Andujar@+210

Andujar continues to be a decent underdog @ +210. He won his last match at +330 or around there. I forget. Anyways ive been watching Andujar play of late, dont know why the bookies have this match so one sided.

Im leaning Andujar at this price. Lopez hasnt been impressive on hard court and Andujar has had lots of practice the last few weeks.

Any thoughts????

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

No clue, Lopez at first glance but Andjuar could win. Lopez is the better player on this surface for sure but I really don't know on this one. If the conditions are windy that will give Andjuar a good chance IMO. GL.

matt1216

ya i give andujar about a 40% chance to win this. Both guys arnt in the greatest form. andujar should have a good chance if lopez's serve is off

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hard to gauge what you're going to get from both guys, but as stated before - surface is much better suited to Lopez. If Andujar plays like he did against Bellucci, he has half a shot ... but this is also a guy who got pounded by Stakhovksy in Winston-Salem and Staks is maybe a similarish player to Lopez albeit with less pop on his shots IMO and of course righty vs. lefty. If you look at the entire body of work on this surface, it's hard to like Andujar too much IMO. When Lopez wins here, he usually does well until he runs into an elite player.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Hard to gauge what you're going to get from both guys, but as stated before - surface is much better suited to Lopez. If Andujar plays like he did against Bellucci, he has half a shot ... but this is also a guy who got pounded by Stakhovksy in Winston-Salem and Staks is maybe a similarish player to Lopez albeit with less pop on his shots IMO and of course righty vs. lefty. If you look at the entire body of work on this surface, it's hard to like Andujar too much IMO. When Lopez wins here, he usually does well until he runs into an elite player.
    thanks for the insight, i think i will pass on andujar, as it seems the guys he has beaten have been alot easier than Lopez opponents. Both players records have been weak, but Lopez seems to play better in big events

Thanks