in:extremis
    in:extremis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Roddick vs Tomic second round

Roddick is a fukken punk and is going to get smoked as a favourite sooner or later. I think Tomic thinks about the cash, raises his game takes this match.

Does anyone have any odds for this match?

mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

+181

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Tomic is a bigger punk then Roddick!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had Tomic to win here and a couple more rounds (gutsy or just stupid) .... this is one of the spots I like to play Tomic. #1, as a dog and #2 against an opponent who hasn't seen all the junk ball game he has to offer. Roddick will need to serve thumpers like he did against Rhyne Williams, but Tomic has better variety all-around to throw at him. I do think Tomic has to amp up his service game a ton from what he did in the 1st round. If Roddick is serving well and you get broken, your set could be over after one break.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

two jerkoffs, who knows

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I don't like either of these guys. I would lean Roddick because Tomic hasn't really done jack shit. Prolly won't bet it tho.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

you have old asshole with hot wife vs young asshole with hot girlfriend. I personally feel tomic gets lazy on the court and takes too many sets off. I don't like roddick at all but he wins in this spot I think.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

I have watched all of Roddicks last matches until his US Opener and before than he basically was just playing every set for the tie break and had absolutely no return game and a lot of the time he wasn't even getting his first serve over as normally as he would like.

did he shore those areas up in his 1st match here cause i did not see one tie break

delpiero7
    delpiero7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1720

Really want Roddick to win this, but I think Tomic will take it. Roddick's forehand in particular is piss poor nowadays, most top women have a better forehand than Roddick does now.

Also, I reckon Roddick will struggle against the kind of game that Tomic has. And when he's left clueless, he'll revert to his usual tactic of blindly rushing to the net and getting picked off.

Tomic as a dog is the play here IMO.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by delpiero7 View Post
    Really want Roddick to win this, but I think Tomic will take it. Roddick's forehand in particular is piss poor nowadays, most top women have a better forehand than Roddick does now.

Also, I reckon Roddick will struggle against the kind of game that Tomic has. And when he's left clueless, he'll revert to his usual tactic of blindly rushing to the net and getting picked off.

Tomic as a dog is the play here IMO.

Is this a fukking joke? Roddick would demolish any woman in the world 6-1 6-1 6-0 easily. He would demolish Serena with ease. Women have a better forehand than Roddick

You know how much kick roddick has on his forehand

When is this match on? My book still has no odds for it.

Nice to see the difference in opinion on the match. I still think Roddick loses this match, he is a washed up punk.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

roddick and serena are probably the two biggest a-holes on tour

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Does Andy's retirement announcement change anything for anyone concerning tomorrow's match?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by dww123 View Post
    Does Andy's retirement announcement change anything for anyone concerning tomorrow's match?

ahhhh yuupppppp!!!!!! +160 Tomic!!! hes saying goodbye like its already done. i can feel it. hes packed it in