EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Day 1: Men on a Ledge ....

If you lost your ass today, chill. Step back and breathe kids.

Learn from your mistakes and go on to Tuesday. Remember, Grand Slams are marathons - not sprints. One losing day won't kill you ... but chasing losses and making it a mongo losing day can. Stay the course. Be smart. Don't over bet these first couple days & be super smart if you're betting chalk parlays, find your limits and don't just load up on multiple chalk. Everyone loves betting the 1st couple days with all the action - but it's also the days the books kill a lot of players because of the volume of matches available.

Grab yourself a beer, watch Donald Young finish getting his ass handed to him and get your research done for Tuesday and let's get those f-ing bookies back if you lost some today.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I'm gonna chill right after I pimp slap Cilic. Getting bounced in day 1 of a grand slam yet again. Fukkin most mental guy ever to play the game.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I was gonna check out some matches last night and load up on day 1, but was too fking tired and passed out, apparently it was a good thing? did everyone get buried today or what?

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I'm gonna chill right after I pimp slap Cilic. Getting bounced in day 1 of a grand slam yet again. Fukkin most mental guy ever to play the game.
    Cilic just showed up a little while ago..I think he pulls through now..gl

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Cilic wins!!! Lost the first 2 sets and came back and won!!! #12 shouldn't struggle in the first round against Matosevic, but he won nonetheless!