Soren
    Soren's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Looking for a piece of advice on Kvitova vs. Kirilenko, to hedge or not?

Hey guys,

At the beginning of New Haven Open, I placed a bet on Kirilenko to win - 30$ @ 1:19. I know some of you put down huge wagers, but 30$ is actually quite a bet for me. I also placed a bet on Kvitova: 25 @ 1:2.75. So I am in a situation where:

Kirilenko win will gain me 600$
    Kvitova win will gain me 70$

I have an additional 100$ on my account, should i place those on Kvitova??? Kvitova seems to be the favorite by quite a lot, but the line seem to be moving in favor of Kirilenko.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

Throwing the rest of it on the best line you can get on Kvitova seems like the logical thing to do...Shit you will still win 600$ if she loses lol
    Points Awarded:

Soren gave Dillonious Monk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

With that kind of bankroll bet the rest on Kvitova. She should win.

Soren
    Soren's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Thanks for the reply guys, I will play it "safe" and bet additionally on Kvitova - win/win situation

nb: would have awarded both of you points, but I couldn't transfer to you, Demonata....

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    Thanks for the reply guys, I will play it "safe" and bet additionally on Kvitova - win/win situation

nb: would have awarded both of you points, but I couldn't transfer to you, Demonata....
    Man it's fine. Your Welcome. Always good to have guaranteed money and not have to stress at all during a match. That's one reason I love parlays.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

You always should hedge to ensure profit. I think Kvitova wins today. She's playing great tennis right now. She's pretty much back to her great form.