Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Berdych vs Querrey

Who do you all got? Already been 2 upsets. Tsonga and Woz. I'm leaning Berdych here. I see him being too much for Querrey to handle. They both have a good serve and Berdych better at rallys. Dolgopolov sucked last game and Querrey barely beat him in a tiebreak in 3rd set. I see Berdych winning.

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

you like berdych bc ur a square player man lets be honest here!! sam wants this more, fyi i posted my ticket so go on and try and bash me again

Demonata

So asking you to post your ticket is bashing you? You were doing the same thing. I like berdych becausr hes better in every category and that line is a steal. I am up momey and tracj my bets unlike you who just bash people for not posting tickets.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Yeah Allen u r annoying.

Demonata

So you know querrey wants it more? You talked to both of them? Get real. I could outcap you in tennis any day of the week.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Yeah Allen u r annoying.
    I agree

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Well, I took Isner first match & tonight I really think Berdych will win this match. Querrey is playing really good. He will prob play good tonight, but when Berdych is playing HIS style of tennis, he is just flat out better than Sam. I think this will be a close match, but I also think at some point Querrey will feel the pressure & choke. It could go three, I do see one breaker at least.......but the end, I do not see a Querrey / Isner final. Berdych serves good tonight, Sam will feel the extra pressure I think. And I have seen Sam play some bad bad matches against the top ranked pros. Tonight I think he uses the crowd & his serve to stay in it bigtime, but I think a few big points tonight will go to Berdych.
    Go get em D!!!!!!!!

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

we all know that guy didnt bet 7k and if u do ur just as ****** up as him

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by Allen24 View Post
    we all know that guy didnt bet 7k and if u do ur just as ****** up as him
    doesnt matter what a person bets. its all relative to theyre individual bankroll. fyi... paying -180 on a clearly better player is not square. failing to know how to manage a bankroll is square.