PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Tipsy/Djokovic

One of the best matches I've seen in a long time. You can tell they both really want this and are in good form. I hope this one goes three sets.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tipsy needs to start serving better or this match will be over in straights. That was the only slight advantage he had over Djoker.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not watching, but with these friendlies ... expect Djokovic to win in 2. I'd expect Tipsarevic to give up his one break either real early or real late ... might even let it roll to a tie break ... but I don't think they are going to over exert themselves here. Call me a conspirator. They might have this same match next week in Cincy where they can reverse whatever happens ...

Not saying it's fixed, but I think when one guy takes the 1st with the lateness of the match and a new tourney for next week with this wonky schedule ... the potential to push it further lowers and the likelihood of a straight setter increases.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Yeah I think Tipsy had to get one of those break points in the first set and this would have been a great match. Just saying for a few games there it was really fun to watch. Both players were returning the serves and getting into rallies. Tipsy was yelling and getting pissed. Just hadn't seen anything like it in a few months... it was fun to watch.