matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Raonic! you are a pathetic loser!

wow, this guy so much hype, but he sucks as s vs decent players. Just garbage. 3 hours off for Isner and e still wins.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weren't you the one who just created a thread an hr ago saying "Raonic is much greater than Isner" ?

Noobies never learn......make up your mind brah.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Weren't you the one who just created a thread an hr ago saying "Raonic is much greater than Isner" ?

Noobies never learn......make up your mind brah.

Man did u not see the frist 2 games raonic had??? then just fell apart. ya i jumped the gun a bit, easy with the noobies comment as well, i dont know if u remember but im the one that was half backing you on most yur plays when u were on your hourendous roll there. No offense i keep stats on my mlb records. hittin well over 60% for the last 2 months. Tennis isnt my strongest my best bets but i figure a guy that was well rested would have a huge advantage.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not questioning your play....it's just funny how you can start a thread praising a player like sliced bread then an hr later start a SEPARATE thread calling him a pathetic loser.

As far as "half backing" me on my plays, please don't.....because you never have anything to say and your input is useless to me. I can't even understand what the heck you're saying half the time.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Not questioning your play....it's just funny how you can start a thread praising a player like sliced bread then an hr later start a SEPARATE thread calling him a pathetic loser.

As far as "half backing" me on my plays, please don't.....because you never have anything to say and your input is useless to me. I can't even understand what the heck you're saying half the time.
    yup your right on the backing one player, then backing the other. It happens, one guy looks like gold, then falls off the earth the next game. Dont worry i would probbly be bankrupt if i took your picks into consideration over the last few weeks, probably why you havnt seen a comment from myself lately.