beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Donald Young all time losing streak support thread!!

Ok, after losing today again to Chardy, I was curious as to what the record was for most consecutive ATP tour losses.....The answer is Vincent Spadea at 21(1999-2000).Now if you count the Olympics,Donald stands at 16(not sure if we should include it?).So now this SOB loser is on the clock.Every time from now on that he is going to play and the streak remains intact I will bump this thread.
    Now don't fukk this up Donald, we here at SBR are all rooting for you to break the record.Maybe we should send him points huh guys? Don't do anything stupid to jeopardize your chance at immortality OK? Like WIN??!!! You can accomplish something none of the greats of the sport have done! You can be right up there with Prairie View,The Washington Generals, the 76-77 Buccaneers,Columbia football, 2010-2011 Cavaliers, and the 1988 Orioles!!

Now lets all show your support and give him as much help as he needs to become the worst of all time!!!

GOOOOOO DONALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2474

Cruel world but I'm with ya after that fker lost me money teasing me into thinking he had it after the first set..Lets go Donald!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Would be awesome to see him break the record.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you read any of the stories from his match yesterday, I don't see how you can justify wasting 5 bucks on the guy. He pretty much says his confidence is shit. Saying that once he dropped the 2nd set yesterday, he pretty much expected to lose. He has also been changing racquets frequently. He is obviously desperate at this point. Funny thing is there is an easier fix than voodoo .... Hire a ******* coach and listen to them dickweed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shimeon40

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

He's been on virtually auto fade for me for about 6 months now. Don't really have any sympathy for him, I remember his interview after he beat Wawrinka at the US Open last year - the guy was cocky as fukk. Good to see him eating humble pie this entire season ...He really was never that talented either - his second serve is probably one of the worst on tour and his movement can be suspect at times as well. Whatever.

beefcake
    Update your status

Yeah if he sets the record, he can blame his parents!

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I still can't believe he lost that spread by a hook going 6-0 in the third. Douche

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

He used to complain that the USTA didn't help him enough with training and shit. Can ya blame them!!!??.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

donald young is a money munching clown who should retire..he is useless.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post

RosieTheGreat
    RosieTheGreat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post

Ive made close to 8 units fading his retarded ass. thats about the only use

beefcake
    Update your status

Ok, I am really worried this week.Mr. Young has drawn a qualifier in his match in Cincy.He really needs to bear down and concentrate, and not to make sure to do anything stupid to endanger the streak,winning being first and foremost.

plankton43
    plankton43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Who does Donald play next?

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Jesse Levine, a real winnable match here for DY!!!

EaglesPhan36

LoL. Nothing is real winnable for this schmuck. Levine actually has some nice wins in qualis over players equal or better than Donald Young. If Young is favored, I will laugh hard.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    LoL. Nothing is real winnable for this schmuck. Levine actually has some nice wins in qualis over players equal or better than Donald Young. If Young is favored, I will laugh hard.
    Yea there is like no way DY can be the favorite... or else the world would be on Levine

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

no line out yet, but 2nd match after the 11amET match, so we will assume its 1230pm/1pm ET

Donald Young vs. Jesse Levine....

ProbablyNotSeth
    Just trying to earn some lunch money...
    ProbablyNotSeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

He probably has made more money off of himself losing than he would have if he won....

ProbablyNotSeth
    Just trying to earn some lunch money...
    ProbablyNotSeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

I was doing a little digging and found this little tidbit about JL vs. DY

In 2001 he stunned Donald Young in the final of the U.S. Clay Court 14 Nationals at the Jimmy Evert Tennis Center in Fort Lauderdale.[14][15] Levine had won the first set, lost the second, and found himself trailing 0–5 with Young serving for match point at 40–15. They were already bringing in the table for the trophy presentation, when Levine ran off an astonishing 23 consecutive points. He won 7–5 in the third.
    23 straight points.....this guy is the greatest loser EVER

beermankirk

local gov't site in Vancouver CANADA, playnow has a line up.

LEVINE -145
    YOUNG +120

beermankirk

Threw down on Levine at -155. He's -165 at Pinnacle.

beermankirk

Someone maxxed Levine at pinny already up to -175

beermankirk

Where does this one close?

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

up to -190 now

beefcake
    Update your status

REALLY SCARED.....A very winnable match...

EaglesPhan36

One step closer and I feel I need to say this again ...

Dear SBR bettors,

QUIT betting on Donald Young. There is no current cure for this disease, so please stopping throwing away your money.

Dr.EP36

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I don't know why or HOW anyone could bet on him. Like, really. I know it's easy to say this after he just lost but like....why?

beefcake
    Update your status

17 baby! Next loss..Winston Salem open!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

thought this might be it, don't regret the play, but won't touch
    him again... his career is certainly in doubt at this point.
    price of admission...
    onward...

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    I don't know why or HOW anyone could bet on him. Like, really. I know it's easy to say this after he just lost but like....why?
    I've been hammering it home for a while now, I think most anyone betting on him at this point just wants to be on his side when/if he does break the streak so they can say I told you so. Otherwise it's like you're betting on every MLB game to end in a no hitter - thinking hey it will happen at some point and you will cash.

beefcake
    Update your status

Article from ESPN about the streak.

Donald Young's losing streak getting old

Edit:Not getting old,I hope it goes on forever...

Originally Published: August 14, 2012
    By Kamakshi Tandon | Special to ESPN.com

Leading by a set and serving at 1-1 in the second-set tiebreaker -- a pretty routine position for a professional tennis player. But when you haven't won a match in six months, nothing is routine.
    So Donald Young, who up until then had been happy with the way he was serving, double-faulted. The next time, he had a second-serve point, he did it again. Young lost the tiebreaker and the match 3-6, 7-6, 6-0 to Jeremy Chardy in the first round of the Rogers Cup in Toronto, extending his losing streak to 16 matches.
    [+] EnlargePhil Walter/Getty ImagesDonald Young has become accustomed to attracting negative attention over the years, and his losing streak doesn't help.

"When [you've] won hardly any matches, you feel really far away even if you're close," Young said afterward, admitting he had collapsed in the third set. "He was freer. It was one set all. Primarily it was mental, also, for sure."
    His winless run hasn't gone unnoticed in the locker room. "Yeah, we're all aware of that one," Bernard Tomic said with a grimace later that day, having just snapped a seven-match losing streak of his own.
    "You know, it's hard for him. When you start losing and getting down five, six matches, it becomes difficult to turn it around. You need some luck. You need a match to win to get back into the position you were six months ago. I think for him it's the opportunity that he had today. He was unlucky and lost in the third set, but I am sure he will play well. He loves the hard-court season."
    Chardy, Young's conqueror, knew his opponent had been struggling, but was surprised to find out just how big the number had become. "Oh, 16 is a lot. I didn't know that," the Frenchman said. "I know he lost many match on first round, but not 16."
    Young says he "would be lying'' if he said he didn't think about the streak, but insists he hasn't counted. "Honestly, I'm not keeping tally," he said. "People will say this is like the 10th or 11th one. I don't really want to know, and I haven't been reading anything online lately, because it doesn't help."
    But the number has become large enough that he's also starting to hear the name Vince Spadea, who holds the Open-era record with 21 losses in a row. His streak finally ended in 2000 when he defeated Greg Rusedski in the first round of Wimbledon, prompting one British paper to declare "Rusedski falls to world's biggest loser." But Spadea bounced back, reaching a career-high ranking for No. 18 in 2005.
    Young doesn't remember Spadea's ignominious streak, but he hopes he can put his own behind him with similar success. The 23-year-old American has becomes accustomed to attracting negative attention over the years. Ever since he turned pro in 2004 as a precocious junior, it's always been something -- the string of wild-card defeats when he first turned pro, his slow progress up the rankings, continuing to keep his parents as coaches, last year's Twitter fracas with the USTA -- and now this.
    Showing his hard-earned experience, he was generally approachable and composed when speaking to reporters in Toronto about his latest loss. "You tell me. I don't know," he said, when asked how he could turn it around. "You keep playing, fighting, competing. I'm a good enough player, at some point I'm going to win."
    One change Young hopes will help is going back to his old racket. "Just until last month I was playing with a bunch of different rackets. That didn't help. I think that was part of the reason," he said. "I was playing well last year, I switched from my racket to another. Now I'm back to it, but it takes a while to get back, get used to something."
    But the longer this lasts, the longer the road back becomes. It was about a year ago that Young started to put together some good results, reaching the semifinals of the ATP event in Washington, D.C., and making the fourth round of the U.S. Open with a five-set win overStanislas Wawrinka along the way. With those results now starting to come off, his ranking will begin a steep slide if he doesn't start to win some matches. He is currently at No. 84 after reaching a career high of No. 38 earlier this year, and he could be out of the top 100 after the U.S. Open.
    After losing in the first round of the Western & Southern Masters in Cincinnati, where he was one of the last players into the main draw, it's another week of finger-pointing and questions about how long it'll continue.
    The bright side is that the bigger the fall, the bigger the comeback. If he can recover, this period will become a badge of honor. With any luck, he says, "I can laugh about it later this year."

Hey Donald, its not your fukking racket.Fire your goddam parents and hire Someone to whip your pussy ass into shape you whiny bitch..

beefcake
    Update your status

Young plays L.Mayer in the first round in Winston Salem.Come on Donald! No sweat here to lose this match!

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Once again a very winnable match!

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

mayer -190 at 5dimes

nicsbr
    today was a good day
    nicsbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110