MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Olympic Play for Wed

7/31/2012 11:01PM Parlay 200.00 1,083.13 Other Sports - 4108 J. Del Potro -275 for Game
    Other Sports - 4110 N. Almagro -299 for Game
    Other Sports - 4704 A. Kerber -178 for Game
    Other Sports - 4713 P. Kvitova -307 for Game
    Other Sports - 4715 M. Kirilenko -146 for Game

Best of Luck!

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck, but I would be totally surprised if that hits. looks impossible

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Single play of the day on KIRILENKO:

Kirilenko has been in dominant form on grass the last few weeks. Starting with Wimbledon, she blasted all of her opponents in convincing fashion making the quarterfinals losing only to world #3 Radwanska. This line should be higher but I know why the bookies set this at -145. It's because Georges beat Radwanska on Monday and they think the same thing could happen to Kirilenko. I don't think so. After a deep showing at Wimbledon, Radwanska's motivation has been suspect at the Olympics. Georges will clash with a highly motivated Kirilenko with the physical talents to blow her off the court. I like Kirilenko a lot at this -145 number.

Good Luck!

Wager Type : Money Line
    Wager Status : PendingRisk / To Win Amount : 750.00 / 502.70(USD)
    Accepted : 7/31/2012 11:34PM - PST

Sport / Period : Olympic Tennis Other Sports / Game
    Selection : M. Kirilenko
    Time : 8/1/2012 4:35:01AM - (PST)
    Line : -145
    Game Notes : MATCH WAGERING - A full set must be completed for money line wagers to have action.
    The spread and total is based on sets and the full match must be completed for action.

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

where do u bet at?

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

I like Kirilenko and Clijsters tomorrow and Almagro.

here is a parlay I just made

5 Team Parlay
    Pending 8/1/12 6:30am Olympic Men Tennis 128 N.Almagro Games Won -3 -125*vs S.Darcis Games Won
    Pending 8/1/12 6:30am Olympic Women Tennis 327 Kim Clijsters -270* vs Ana Ivanovic
    8/1/12 2:39am Pending 8/1/12 7:45am Olympic Men Tennis 137 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga -265* vs Feliciano Lopez
    8/1/12 2:39am Pending 8/1/12 9:45am Olympic Women Tennis 335 S.Lisicki Games Won +4½ -140*vs M.Sharapova Games Won
    8/1/12 2:39am Pending 8/1/12 6:30am Olympic Women Tennis 345 Maria Kirilenko -140* vs Julia Goerges

BOL MDF!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

^^^^^^^Good Luck Jbart , looks good ^^^^^^^^

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

I love Kirilenko today, maybe the letdown for today Goerges comes today. I dont think she is capable of putting together three consecutive matches and Kirilenko in my mind is top 10 on grass.
    However I do not like del Potro and Almagro. Almagro is bad on grass and I think Darcis could at least take a set. Loving Kerber and Kvitova. What do you think about Tsonga? I feel you get value on him because of the marathon-match which actually was not much more than a five setter in a grand slam and it was about serving mostly. we should not forget that lopez is in real bad from and beat monaco who is not a top player on grass.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by freshguy222 View Post
    I love Kirilenko today, maybe the letdown for today Goerges comes today. I dont think she is capable of putting together three consecutive matches and Kirilenko in my mind is top 10 on grass.
    However I do not like del Potro and Almagro. Almagro is bad on grass and I think Darcis could at least take a set. Loving Kerber and Kvitova. What do you think about Tsonga? I feel you get value on him because of the marathon-match which actually was not much more than a five setter in a grand slam and it was about serving mostly. we should not forget that lopez is in real bad from and beat monaco who is not a top player on grass.
    The faster surface so far this tournament will benefit Del Potro's serve even more than its current dominating form. I'm staying away from the Tsonga/Lopez match. Tsonga cant be trusted after his long match and Lopez is at the tail end of his career. Even though it's WTA, Kirilenko and Kerber are probably the best plays tomorrow without having to go overboard on some ridiculous chalk imo.

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

Thanks Magic.
    Will stay away from both the Almagro, Tsonga and the Delpo match, do not feel sure about any of these. Agree von Kerber, just look what she did to Clijsters at Wimbledon and you know that you always get full effort from her, similar to Ferrer, you can trust these kind of players to always give it everything which I think is crucial.
    Sharapova in revenge spot today, I predict a 6-2 6-3 score. Kvitova will bounce back today from the bad performance against Peng.
    Im liking Djokovic today, I think the socre will be something like 6-2 6-2, he loves to pound former good players that he knows he can overpower, similar with Roddick yesterday. You just need to know when Djokovic is in a good spot and today should be one. Just my two cents. Also Federer and Murray should be fine plays on the spread today, Federer loves to blow out opponents that have just had a good run and his finesse will be too much for Istomin who doesnt have the Tennis IQ to compete with Federer, end result should be around 6-1 6-4. Tipsarevic should be a good play today as well, he always seems to play well when he represents his country and Isner is overrated on grass. Only concern is that Isner gets into a tiebreak.

ChrisJ
    ChrisJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1129

On it MDF. Need this to hit! Fcking Nationals killed me

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJ View Post
    On it MDF. Need this to hit! Fcking Nationals killed me
    I tried to warn you about the Nats earlier ChrisJ, sorry to hear they lost. There's something wrong with Strasbourg lately, he can't be trusted. Well hopefully we can make some back for you tomorrow with these plays. Good Luck.

ChrisJ

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I tried to warn you about the Nats earlier ChrisJ, sorry to hear they lost. There's something wrong with Strasbourg lately, he can't be trusted. Well hopefully we can make some back for you tomorrow with these plays. Good Luck.
    I know mate, but I had already placed the bets... Angels should have been in their place instead. Oh well!

Btw, I remember you being somewhat into poker too - here is an INSANE wellwritten story. 15 or 16 VOL so far and I highly recommend it...
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54...tl-dr-1085130/

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

really surprised that this fave entree is rolling on in

basically all are in w/ just Kerber to finish it off

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

KIRILENKO in straights to cash our single play

Del Potro & Almagro also cashed , just waiting on Kvitova & Kerber to sweep the board.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    really surprised that this fave entree is rolling on in

basically all are in w/ just Kerber to finish it off
    It's called the MDF SELECTIVE FAVORITES technique baskets .....

ChrisJ

MDF, will KERBER finish it???

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Venus looks on now

The Bet Master

Kerber is done

The Bet Master

Or not Venus chokes

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Kerber is done
    Never count out the mental game of Kerber. She has a fierce spirit. BOOOOOM, takes the first set after being down 1-5 in the tiebreak!!!

AMAZING COMEBACK FROM KERBER!!!

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Never count out the mental game of Kerber. She has a fierce spirit. BOOOOOM, takes the first set after being down 1-5 in the tiebreak!!!

AMAZING COMEBACK FROM KERBER!!!
    I think it was more about Venus. Double fault up 5-1 then that complete miss on set point.

ChrisJ

THANKS MDF... Cash it!

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    good luck, but I would be totally surprised if that hits. looks impossible
    Nothing is impossible.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

KERBER WINS! ........We sweeeeeeeep the board fellas parlay and all !!!

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

Damn, nice! I've been doing good today but wished I would have done this parlay. I got an open 10 to oner going now which contained Hewitt's upset a couple days ago. Not sure if I want to risk adding a few things to it or just close it out.

mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good hit here... anything on baseball?

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Just woke up and I see MDF parlay cashes and mine just needs Lisiki +5.5 games now after she just won the first set off Sharapova who happens to be on tilt smashingher racket LOL

LISIKI is hotter anyways