VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

Will wozniaki go down today??

I am putting a good size bet of keothavong +6.5. I have noticed that these players playing at home always play ppl tough. Wozniaki is a nutcase to begin with. The line moved against her a little bit. Keothavong might not beat her but I think she covers 6.5 easily. Thoughts?
    P.S, unfortunately my play is soley based on how players play in their home country and also a little line movement. As I mentioned in the past this exact scenario has worked out easily for me. I am also going small on A K moneyline

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't ever use A home country motivation for major tournaments or the Olympics.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Why not? Seems like you could use it as PART OF handicapping..This event is every 4 years..Seems to me it would matter a lot.Not saying Keo will play better,could flop, but could play great as well

VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

I agree with beef, possibly once in a lifetime event for most people so I think they give it their all

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I see her covering the +6.5. Wozniacki is really not that good anymore.

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

danish porker has been a utter crap all year around so +6.5 sounds good to me
    at this rate, she will be out of top 10 by the end of the year as she's not even winning those small tourneys which btw basically got her fake no. 1 ranking

lx384
    lx384's Avatar Become A Pro!

turning around now.