EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

kohlschreiber Part 2, Electric Bugaloo

I don't care if you get smoked. Doppelgangers in this one & I will take the elder ganger at the plooooos money. FML in advance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dillonious Monk

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

LOL gl my friend

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5397

I like Rosol here.Kohls mind going to be elsewhere.

EaglesPhan36

That is what everyone said before too. If everyoneks tank theory held water, he would have folded up this morning. Like I said before that match, he may lose but it will be because he gets beat by someone playing better tennis... Not anything else IMO.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5397

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    That is what everyone said before too. If everyoneks tank theory held water, he would have folded up this morning. Like I said before that match, he may lose but it will be because he gets beat by someone playing better tennis... Not anything else IMO.
    Will look better to exit tournament with loss to rosol. If es really motivated to win and play tomorrow tan he is stupid for not liking rest for olympics.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Still want a Hasse/Kohi final on Sunday in which neither can play..

EaglesPhan36

Kohli-oli-OH! Winner.

You guys have to realize, these are professionals who play back-2-back tournaments with surface switches all year. They are pros. If they want to compete, they are going to. I said it from the beginning in reference to Kohlschreiber that it was pointless for a guy of his stature to show up and tank in this small of a tournament. If he didn't want to be here, he wouldn't.

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Still want a Hasse/Kohi final on Sunday in which neither can play..
    Do we know for sure that they aren't accommodating players who might be in other tourneys by not scheduling them until later? They don't have a firm schedule of exactly who is playing what date from what I have seen. So it lends that they could switch it around to accommodate.

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

My first post and I am a tennis noob but I thought that line looked good based off of how Phillip owned Rosol at Wimbledon and how Phillip cruised earlier in the day...thanks for the extra encouragement EaglesPhan. 2u +130$.

samuelito00
    samuelito00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Kohli gives a sh*t about olympics, only thing which matters is kitzbuehl

thanks kohli

EaglesPhan36

You also have to take into account that he's probably seen his draw too - Kavcic is nothing to be worried about on a surface that Kohlschreiber played pretty well on for the past weeks including Wimbledon.

beefcake
    Update your status

Well here is the schedule...http://2012.itftennis.com/olympics/s...-schedule.aspx

Unless they want to accommodate just them, might put their 2nd round opponents at a disadvantage or advantage..

EaglesPhan36

Beefcake, I checked more. There is no problem. Kitz ends on SATURDAY (assuming no massive weather delays). Therefore, even less reasoning for tank theories. Since there are no definite set matches for Saturday and Sunday, I am quite certain they would schedule these guys for Sunday if they play in a title setting on Saturday. Still tough travel back-2-back ... I'd be more inclined to look @ fading these guys at the Olympics than I would be here depending on match-ups.

beefcake
    Update your status

Yes with that info, you are right Eagles.One day makes a huge difference here.Still dont count out the british organizational brass.They already put the South Korea flag up, they could fukk up the tennis schedule without breathing.