MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else on Berankis and Sijsling ?

Got these two fellas as last legs of a decent parlay. Berankis just fought hard and won the first set in a tight tiebreak. Sijsling is serving lights out in his match.

Come on Berankis, close that mofo Phau out this set:

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    7/24/2012 8:34PM Parlay 305.00 931.98 Other Sports - 4508 M. Matosevic -170 for Game
    Other Sports - 4515 R. Berankis -175 for Game
    Other Sports - 4530 I. Sijsling -160 for Game

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Nice hit.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

thanks Lakey ....how did you do in tennis tonight?

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

MDF,

Any thoughts on this one?

Wed 7/25 313 Alberta Brianti -180
    3:45AM 314 Olga Puchkova +158

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    MDF,

Any thoughts on this one?

Wed 7/25 313 Alberta Brianti -180
    3:45AM 314 Olga Puchkova +158

Didnt like any of the WTA's tomorrow.....total coinflip.

But I do like HAASE tomorrow to beat OSWALD. You can also take the -1.5 set line which is a decent payout at +150. I think Haase will be highly motivated tomorrow to defend his title. Oswald is another one of those tall lumbering 6'7 yetis like Karlovic, Guccione, etc...won't stand a chance against Haase. Clay will even make him clumsier. The only thing keeping me back right now is the weather. I'll confirm the bet if the weather looks good, supposed to rain throughout the day tomorrow.

Best of Luck.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post

But I do like HAASE tomorrow to beat OSWALD. You can also take the -1.5 set line which is a decent payout at +150. I think Haase will be highly motivated tomorrow to defend his title. Oswald is another one of those tall lumbering 6'7 yetis like Karlovic, Guccione, etc...won't stand a chance against Haase. Clay will even make him clumsier. The only thing keeping me back right now is the weather. I'll confirm the bet if the weather looks good, supposed to rain throughout the day tomorrow.

Best of Luck.

Cool, thanks. My book doesn't off the set lines but they got haas -3 games @ -115. I will watch for your final thoughts

Zacharrr
    Zacharrr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of Luck.
    oswald was moving great yesterday and showed a fine touch. his first serve% was incredible. He wont be as nervous as he was. He just got his first atp win and has nothing to lose. haase is going to the olympics and i can see this affecting his motivation

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

thanks Lakey ....how did you do in tennis tonight?
    I'm just new to betting tennis but i've been tailing a few of you guys on here. Slowly learning to how to pick them so hopefully i'll have something to add to the discussion soon.

ChrisJ
    ChrisJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1129

Nice hit MDF. Are you back to POUND some mlb games today? Might have to eat some chalk though