matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Monaco vs T Hass?????

Anybody know why Monaco is only -133 for this match. He should be pumped since he beat almagro. Do you guys think He is over looking Hass?

Not sure what to do. I feel like slammin Monaco

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

I think over is the bets bet here..Im going with Over 22.5 for 5 units -136 at 5dimes glgl

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm taking Haas to win 1st set at +115 due to prior head to head match-ups. In the last two meetings (both wins for Monaco) Haas was able to take the first set in a tie break and I think he comes through again here.

Monaco could very well win this match but there is no way I could suggest "slamming" any winner for this match. With Haas playing on home soil, he surely will give it his all and is probably feeling very confident after beating Cilic (and even Federer on grass a few weeks prior). I think adila is right, we'll see a tight three sets here and in the end I'm not sure who the winner is. With that, if I had to choose I would choose Haas because I'd rather take + money on what I see as an even match up.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    I'm taking Haas to win 1st set at +115 due to prior head to head match-ups. In the last two meetings (both wins for Monaco) Haas was able to take the first set in a tie break and I think he comes through again here.

Monaco could very well win this match but there is no way I could suggest "slamming" any winner for this match. With Haas playing on home soil, he surely will give it his all and is probably feeling very confident after beating Cilic (and even Federer on grass a few weeks prior). I think adila is right, we'll see a tight three sets here and in the end I'm not sure who the winner is. With that, if I had to choose I would choose Haas because I'd rather take + money on what I see as an even match up.

thanks man