beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Canadian Bacon Challenger Upset(s) today in Granby..

Isade Juneau..
    +450...Kid is not much to write about.One of the wildcards the Canadian Fed gives out to these tourneys.But I noticed his opponent Graza is coming off 6 straight clay tourneys and has done nothing excpet win 2 main draw matches in futures events no doubt.The line has dropped on Juneau already so other bettors might have more info than me or just think alike.Most likely will lose, but sometimes these home country wild-cards rise up and scalp somebody here and there.At the price might be worth a few bucks.

Also Pokrajac is on a roll, winning an early match(2-0) and rolling through qualies without losing a set and now facing Authom +260 looks like well worth a roll of the dice!!

Dont have the balls to bet Krainik vs Kevin"Play till 2050" Paycheck..Maybe paycheck just is there to collect his $520 first round money, but not likely.

Other guy is Peliwo how played really well on hard back in Rimouski making the SF losing to Pospisil..Line has dropped from +160 to -120, so the value has gone..but throw it in a parlay???

So maybe bet the other 2 and make a profit..

Good luck!!

beefcake
    Update your status

Fukk me..Pokrajac served for the match at 5-2 then lost 5 straight games..

beefcake
    Update your status

Ok peliwo, time to get it done.