beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Verdasco, please give up on tennis

You lose to the challenger stiff a few weeks ago(#614), lose last week on clay to granollers, now you get straight setted by Julian Reister???#483 in the world...Something must be going on in his personal life.Are you and the Flodonis not getting enough modeling gigs? Maybe his pussy hurts to much.If he concentrated more on winning and stop being a goddam metrosexual maybe you would win more..Fukking jackass..

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Verdasco is so bad.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I have already given up on him. I stayed away from him today (thank God). Guy beats Nadal on clay (blue) in Madrid and then gets beaten by challenger players. He cares more about looking good and wanting to be seen than actually winning.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet Reister last week, but after he got smoked by a worse player than Verdasco, I decided not to take a stab at him today.

With Verdasco as his opponent, I should've known better. This guy knows how to collect head-scratching losses. Could've been a sweet cash

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I group him with Monfils, Tsonga, etc. Plays when he wants to, doesn't play when he doesn't feel like it. Problem for him though is that he doesn't have much left in terms of ability.