Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Bucharest $100.000+ ITF qualies

Want a sure thing? Yes, it's women's tennis...

To my knowledge only bet365 offers this:

Bucharest ITF ($100.000+, clay)

Parlay Savic, Torro-Flor and De La Torre-Sanchez. There's no way in hell these three could lose even by accident. Savic has won 95% of all matches she's played this year, Torre-Sanchez is the second seed in the qualies and has just won Melilla ($10.000) while her opponent hardly has any WTA points, and Torro-Flor, the no.1 seed who has won three $25.000 and one $50.000 ITF tournaments this year is playing a wild card, again with hardly any WTA points.

Consequently we're only gonna get paid 1.5, but if bet365 knew a bit better the best we would be able to get is 1.2.

I will take Savic to win 2-0, together with Torro-Flor to win the first set and Torre-Sanchez to simply win, and then also parlay all three to win 2-0 for less dough, which I think they surely will, but if not, no big deal. We will play at least two of these three in the main draw again for some additional earnings.

This is the third and final round of the qualies. I've been waiting for the time when Ana Savic (30-2 this year) finally makes it to the main draw of a strong ITF tourney on clay so I can play her against some big fishes.
    Looks like this is it.
    Last edited by Pinocchio; 07-16-12 at 01:52 AM.

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Alright, the matches are over. All three won.

Players to watch in the main draw: Burnett, Schoofs, Muguruza-Blanco and Knapp. Unfortunately, most of them have tough 1st rounds.
    Not sure Savic can actually beat Birnerova, but she will be paying good (expecting 4:1 or better), so I will have to open my wallet again.