beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Everyone's quick take on the ATP underdogs for Sat..

Rate em for 1-4 stars for confidence of Upset!!

Bastad..
    Dmitrov +538..Hard to go against ferrer here I think,even though baby Fed has shown good form. Rating 1 Star

Hajek..+270..On a dam roll now and Al has had problems in every match here not covering ATS.3 stars

Newport..

Ram +200..Dude won this dam thing few years back and although Hewitt has played well, Rajeev can serve it..3 stars

Harrison +150...Is this the kids time.Isner has not set the world on fire here.Ryan smoked becker today. 3 stars..

Stuttgart..

Bellucci +150..Tippy lucky as hell to win today.Phau blew monkey balls in losing..Bel needs this win a hell of a lot more than Janko...2 stars..

GG Lopez +290..Always seems to struggle vs top clay guys.Monaco can ball..1 star

Umag..

Dolgo +150..Depends which side the Russia mob likes..Complete mind fukk here for me. 1 star but could be 3

Granollers P. +150..My my how far has verdasco fallen to only be this short of a fav.2 years ago granollers would be +250 to +300..1 star..

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Ram a lot more than any of the other dogs ... Hewitt has looked good at times and shaky at others. Desperation level should be similar. Both guys would love to have a crack at a world tour tournament title.

Harrison has a decent chance. He looks like he wants to win this tournament more than anyone ... except maybe Ram. All he has to do is beat Isner in the obligatory tiebreak, and he is halfway there. lol.

Tipsy might be a good fade, but Bellucci is always tough to trust. You never know when he's going to get down on himself and let the match get away from him. He should be up for this one, though. He beat Ferrer earlier this year, but it was one of those bail-out situations, not a semifinal.

I know Almagro has struggled this week, but Hajek has been the beneficiary of a soft draw. Jarkko has been garbage this year. Zopp is a nice player, but he's not on Almagro's level on the clay. Plus, Almagro's serve is good enough to bail him out of a lot of tight spots. That's a major reason why he's been able to limp into the semifinals.

Ferrer looks like he will smash whoever is in his path. Never say never, though ...

Haven't really looked at the Umag matches. I'd like to think Dolgo has a good chance. He needs points badly with the way his year is going.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Bellucci or Hajek are two that Im going to look at. Verdasco has looked good ...and Granollers is Granollers.

mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ram is the only one I'm going to consider.. he does too many things well and will be a nightmare of a matchup