Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Radwanska is sick. watch out.

She is listed @ only -165 vs Coco V.
    because she has "Upper Respiratory Illness".

mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have her for +305... that must be an error then... still gonna load up and hope she pulls through.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You're talking about the wrong Radwanska. Urszula is playing Coco and isn't sick. Agnieszka was sick in the Wimbledon final.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Actually Shari I read on another forum that U.Rad pulled out of doubles yesterday due to being sick or tied or she ran out of maxipads.Now I know why Bovada hasnt posted the line yet.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Actually Shari I read on another forum that U.Rad pulled out of doubles yesterday due to being sick or tied or she ran out of maxipads.Now I know why Bovada hasnt posted the line yet.
    Where did you see that? A friend was talking to me about this match earlier because he was surprised she beat Erakovic and said she looked really good. No one's mentioning anything on TI and I can't see it elsewhere but if she's sick I'll have to let my friend know.

beefcake
    Update your status

Can I mention the site here?

shari91

Pinny has a line up. I don't think she's sick. My guess is she pulled out to focus on this match because she didn't think she'd get this far.

shari91

Can I mention the site here?
    yeah

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Her twitter site had this tweet "Pij mleko! będziesz Wielki” which means "drink milk and grow to be great"or something about a cow, not sure if translator is right. That was last year and her last tweet to the world. Pointless.

I am not seeing anything on tennis explorer, I was really thinking about taking Radwanska here so any updates would be great.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

that's right Shari
    my bad. it's the #2 ranking Radwanska who is sick,
    not the #57 ranking who is at Stanford today.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    that's right Shari
    my bad. it's the #2 ranking Radwanska who is sick,
    not the #57 ranking who is at Stanford today.
    ah cool! My friend put quite a bit on her - that's why I was starting to worry a bit. Either way he's an idiot for putting a lot of money on her but I wanted to make sure she at least wasn't sick.

beefcake
    Update your status

Shari, read on Punters Lounge from a respected handicapper.Not a member there just a lurker, so cant ask him where he got info from.

shari91

Shari, read on Punters Lounge from a respected handicapper.Not a member there just a lurker, so cant ask him where he got info from.
    Ok cool. Well if my buddy loses his bet, too bad for him. I've told him for ages that he should never bet big after a Slam but guy doesn't listen. I sure as hell wouldn't be putting a lot of money on Baby Rad in any match, let alone this week.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Ok cool. Well if my buddy loses his bet, too bad for him. I've told him for ages that he should never bet big after a Slam but guy doesn't listen. I sure as hell wouldn't be putting a lot of money on Baby Rad in any match, let alone this week.
    Yeah I don't like this line for Ursula here. I think she barely made it over the finish line last night and sick or not the early match today will affect her performance negatively. Vandeweghe is at home and perhaps even stronger at serve at this point; I will be taking the plus odds and holding my breath for a match where a service hold will be worth remembering.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Was easy call to play coco today. Anyone who watched Rad Yesterday saw she looked like crap even though she won.