Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Becker is only 110 vs Harrison tomorrow.

NOW he gets respect.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Harrison is going to smoke him...

I've spent the whole week at Newport and Harrison is 10x more determined then anyone else there. All the other players were partying up in the Players Lounge, while Harrison was training and practicing all afternoon after his match.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

it's +105 now.

I am not taking Becker tomorrow.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Harrison so Jekyll and Hyde. He looked like crap a few matches ago even though he won and today he just looked so dominant.

paco

Brian, do u go watch a lot of these games cuz u enjoy the matches or basically from a gamblers perspective to see 1st hand?

BrianLaverty

Both....actually travelling the whole us circuit for July and august... love tennis but it also helps my betting.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave BrianLaverty 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think im all over this Harrison bet. He has looked damn good on grass so far and gave Joker more of a run for his money that the score indicated. Line seems fishy but i also though that on the Harrison-Levine line and Harrison goes ahead and smokes him.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Both....actually travelling the whole us circuit for July and august... love tennis but it also helps my betting.
    Sounds amazing! Huge tennis fan as well. I went in Delray Beach and Miami. I find it hard enjoying matches u bet on while being there.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Harrison is going to smoke him...

I've spent the whole week at Newport and Harrison is 10x more determined then anyone else there. All the other players were partying up in the Players Lounge, while Harrison was training and practicing all afternoon after his match.
    have to agree, i thought the dude look pissed!

nycyellow9
    nycyellow9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

that's great, i'd love to do something like that. you hit the road for a long stretch or do you kinda go back home then head out again each week? i would love more information if you dont mind..

BrianLaverty

I'm flying to Atlanta on Monday from Providence.... After that, I'm flying back to Rhode Island and skipping the Los Angeles tourney cause its too out of the way.

From there, I will be driving down to DC, leaving on the 29th, to stay at a friends house for the week...

At the end of that tourney on August 6th, I have a flight already booked from DC to Toronto, and I'll leave my car in DC for the week. Fly back to DC on the night of the 13th right after the Toronto tourney ends.....

I plan on making the longgggg drive from DC to Cincy on the 14th, but if I get lazy, I'll take a flight.

Staying with family on Ocracoke for a few days after the Cincy tourney ends, and I'll take a day off either on the way to Ocracoke from Cincy, or from Ocracoke to NYC to see some of the Winston Salem tourney.

And finally... I'll be staying in NYC at my sisters house for two weeks to watch the US Open before I go back to Rhode Island.

Gonna be exhausting and i'm sure ill end up skipping one of the tournaments... but its gonna be a hell of a time and I'm glad my girlfriend agreed to do this with me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nycyellow9

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

I'm flying to Atlanta on Monday from Providence.... After that, I'm flying back to Rhode Island and skipping the Los Angeles tourney cause its too out of the way.

From there, I will be driving down to DC, leaving on the 29th, to stay at a friends house for the week...

At the end of that tourney on August 6th, I have a flight already booked from DC to Toronto, and I'll leave my car in DC for the week. Fly back to DC on the night of the 13th right after the Toronto tourney ends.....

I plan on making the longgggg drive from DC to Cincy on the 14th, but if I get lazy, I'll take a flight.

Staying with family on Ocracoke for a few days after the Cincy tourney ends, and I'll take a day off either on the way to Ocracoke from Cincy, or from Ocracoke to NYC to see some of the Winston Salem tourney.

And finally... I'll be staying in NYC at my sisters house for two weeks to watch the US Open before I go back to Rhode Island.

Gonna be exhausting and i'm sure ill end up skipping one of the tournaments... but its gonna be a hell of a time and I'm glad my girlfriend agreed to do this with me.
    Sounds sick, I'm jealous!! Do u have a favorite player?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got Ryno tomorrow as well. Thought immediately to take Becker, but the long week of qualis and a really suspect 2nd serve yesterday pointed me toward the Hot Head.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Don't jump off Becker train yet. This guy is hot. I'm on Becker today. He has %58 chance to win according to my estimations/calculations.

BrianLaverty

Harrison is gonna win in straights....

paco

U seem pretty confident in this play

BrianLaverty

Harrison $$$$$$

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Nice call. Congrats.

BrianLaverty

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Nice call. Congrats.
    Thanks

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Thanks
    you've been hot my friend!

any other picks?

BrianLaverty

I post my picks everyday... gotta pay for them though.

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I post my picks everyday... gotta pay for them though.
    As I understand it, you do this for a living. Do you make your living from choosing for people and charging them or from gambling? I looked at your last 10 picks and you're 2-8 so I feel the need to ask. Why do you not pick for boxing and MMA? I guess I'm curious to know, what makes your picks that much better than a sharpie on this board giving away his picks just to be a giver?

I'm 96-75-2 overall (173 picks) - 56.14% and up 22 Units. Not great but respectable and hopefully in the future I too can gamble for a living. I'm not counting on it but it might not be a bad idea though.
    Last edited by AraiWa; 07-16-12 at 04:08 AM.