ngtran
    ngtran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Hoping to make $5000 from $1000, Casual Punter.

Hi Guys,

Been reading off this forum for ages but only decided to register today in hope to making $5000 from $1000 as that is how much I am away from my new car.

From Australia so I have been using Aussie Bookies, IASBET, Sportingbet and Sportsbet.

Any recommendations for bookies that accept Parlays for all kinds of tennis matches(challengers).

decided to post in the tennis forum as I usually do tennis Parlays. Here are screenshots of some of my winnings recently and losses.

1.gif
    2.jpg
    3.png
    4.jpg
    6.gif
    6.jpg
    7.png
    8.jpg
    9.jpg
    10.jpg

I didnt post all my losses as it was time consuming going through everyhting but i am most likely down $1200 atm.

Reason why im sharing them is to show that I am not talking smack about wanting to win $5000 and I'm sure others enjoy seeing other peoples bets(well I do anyway, especially Roxxys in the NBA section).

Plus you can see what kind of parlays i like to do/work for me. I use matchstat.com for tennis statistics in terms of player performance.

Anyways, will be deposing funds soon but as I said, any bookies that you guys like to recommend?

Currently using IAS mainly, Sportingbet for AFL and Sportsbet if my IASbet phone app isn't working.

Wish me luck

ngtran

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Deposited $600 today, up $350 + 2 bets totaling $314

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't ill will anybody on here.
    I say good luck and I hope you can do it.
    BOL friend

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Best of Luck man. Hope you get it.

ngtran

thanks guys

600. up $950 today, used $50 for Goerges 7-5 at $6.85. up $900 today, chance for 3 leg parlay if almagro wins 2nd set.