Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

com'on federrer

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Federer is winning this without any doubt ...

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

^^ please tell me Federer will win the first set

GroundnPound
    Winning
    GroundnPound's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Comon Fed

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Bye bye federer, old ass needs to retire

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Bye bye federer, old ass needs to retire
    Needs to retire because he might lose a wimbledon final after beating Novak Djokovic?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Needs to retire because he might lose a wimbledon final after beating Novak Djokovic?
    I'm just talking shit

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

"it's not luck if it keeps on happening"

uh, yes it is. Murray getting lucky with these net shots.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I'm just talking shit
    Ok I was gonna say. haha

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

fed-error stepping it up now

yisman

Yes! Over 3.5 sets (-200) at Heritage and had two live bets at 5 Dimes

7/8/12 9:00am Live In-Play Tennis 101 R.Federer wins game 12 of set 2 +360* vs A.Murray wins game 12 of set 2
    127613319-1 7/8/12 10:56am 0 Pending 7/8/12 9:00am Live In-Play Tennis 101 R.Federer wins game 12 of set 2 +360* vs A.Murray wins game 12 of set 2

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice. Over 3.5 sets to me was the only decent bet for this one where you wouldn't be sweating balls to the end.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Play halted for rain. Color me shocked.

Demonata

Wish I would of bet the over. Odds of Murray getting destroyed by Fed were not good in my opinion. I went with Murray though.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Took murray at 14-1 to win this dam thing for small potatoes..Did not fukk around and took Fed when murray won the first set.No sweating now!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Took murray at 14-1 to win this dam thing for small potatoes..Did not fukk around and took Fed when murray won the first set.No sweating now!
    Good thinking. Wish I played futures.

EaglesPhan36

If there is any question, Fed still gives a shit about the game. Great win for a great Champion. Lovely tournament. Murray played well, Roger played better.

yisman

Did very well but always hoping for more. Lost with Andy over double faults (he only had 1???????) and with the under minutes in the match, although I blame that on EP.

Won the over aces for Federer, over combined, over 3.5 sets, and Federer -4.5

EaglesPhan36

That one game dude, it was literally the reason the match went over that # ... made books look smart.

yisman

Which game?

Demonata

Novak wins australian. Nadal wins french, Fed wins Wimbledon. Murray wins US open?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Andy's interview just won me over for life. Bawled my ass off. Have spent so much money on this fukker when he was Mr PlayStation. Just need him to stay strong mentally and get his first serve in. If he can do that, he'll get his Slam.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

It was hard not to feel for him there.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Novak wins australian. Nadal wins french, Fed wins Wimbledon. Murray wins US open?

The draw will be interesting. If Fed is still No. 1, I guess he'd be on course for a semifinal meeting with Nadal? Djokovic vs. Murray would be the other potential semi?

Still a ways to go before we figure that out, though.

yisman

I see Fed agrees with me, that Murray will win his Grand Slam eventually.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I see Fed agrees with me, that Murray will win his Grand Slam eventually.
    After Del Potro gets another one.

yisman

it's not just for the bet with you, it's because I've been saying it since last year and most of the tennis forum disagreed.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It was hard not to feel for him there.
    Was that not seriously one of the most emotional iv's we've seen in tennis for years? Kid is finally growing up and realising that not everyone 'goes to work' and then comes home, plays FIFA 2099999999 and smokes a bowl. I think he's finally sorted himself out this year - the Aggie Radwanska of the ATP. No more head games, no more being lazy or trying to cruise on sheer talent. Andy didn't fail anyone today. He got beaten by one of the greatest to ever play the sport. No shame in that. But just like Sampras retired which allowed Fed to excel a little bit easier, Fed will retire to let Andy win a Slam. Even with Nadal and Djoko around, I do believe Andy can do it and I bet you almost every tennis fan will be cheering him on.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Andy's interview just won me over for life. Bawled my ass off. Have spent so much money on this fukker when he was Mr PlayStation. Just need him to stay strong mentally and get his first serve in. If he can do that, he'll get his Slam.
    Yep, he played hard this tournament and deserves respect. Even won a set off Fed. Class act by Murray.

shari91

Yep, he played hard this tournament and deserves respect. Even won a set off Fed. Class act by Murray.
    I have so much respect for him now because it seems like he finally gets it. It's not enough to be born with superior talent... use it!! Look at a guy like Ferrer. Guy use to be a brick layer. Same height as me, was never a tennis junkie and worked his way to where he is. Murray was born with all the gifts and took them for granted. He isn't any more. EP and I have been saying all year... different guy, head's getting better, not choking like he used to. I didn't see Murray choke today. I saw him get beat by one of the best ever and for that I can say OK. But Andy will def will win a Slam if he wants to. Showed more heart today then any of the 30 times I've pissed money away on him before

EaglesPhan36

I think he's always been that kid, just never really showed it until today.

... yisman, that one 26 point game in the 3rd that Roger eventually broke on. Not sure how long the actually game went, but it probably cost 7-8 minutes or more. Thought the pace would have been a little quicker overall, but whatever!

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

I have so much respect for him now because it seems like he finally gets it. It's not enough to be born with superior talent... use it!! Look at a guy like Ferrer. Guy use to be a brick layer. Same height as me, was never a tennis junkie and worked his way to where he is. Murray was born with all the gifts and took them for granted. He isn't any more. EP and I have been saying all year... different guy, head's getting better, not choking like he used to. I didn't see Murray choke today. I saw him get beat by one of the best ever and for that I can say OK. But Andy will def will win a Slam if he wants to. Showed more heart today then any of the 30 times I've pissed money away on him before
    Ok, Shari, very good speech this one. We'll see what Murray can do in future,but you better tell when are you going to count those points for both contests and dont forget to re-count womens side where Azarenka backers got some bonus points even after she got dismissed by Serena.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Ferrer worked construction for 1 week.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I think he's always been that kid, just never really showed it until today.

... yisman, that one 26 point game in the 3rd that Roger eventually broke on. Not sure how long the actually game went, but it probably cost 7-8 minutes or more. Thought the pace would have been a little quicker overall, but whatever!
    Yeah but how sporadic was it? Couldn't lay the chalk on him and it was horrible to even guess if he'd try in tourneys.

I really think now he's sorted it out. Not only does he have this physical gift but he owes it to those who hope for him (not bet on him obv). This is the first time I can recall, maybe you've seen it the past month when i've been awol, where he's actually looked grateful for the support. He won himself a lot of fans today. Like I said earlier my Italian 80yo neigbour was cheering for him on one side and the other 20 somethings on the other side were yelling "come on" when he hit shots in. Normally Aussies vs Brits is a no go. I think Andy is going to do very well now. He may have lost but I think he's finally let it all out and become a man (yes I know that sounds cheesy) but he needed to ditch his Mummy Act. I think he has now.

First 123 Last