aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Lets talk Murray Tsonga

Hey fellas, I know everyone is hyped and ready for Fed Djoker tomorrow but before that, we need to look ahead to Murray Tsonga. Ive really thought about this and my pick for this match on the ML is Murray. I know many ppl dont like this kid, I'm not a fan either, hes litterally sitting in a pressure cooker with such huge expectations. The only reason I'm going with him is because although he can be a nut case, ever since the arrival of Ivan Lendel by his side as his coach, hes transformed as a better player, and more importantly his mental game is much better. Look at the situations he was in against the human backboard, Ferrer. After the first set, he could have tanked and layed an egg. He didnt, also in the second set of the Ferrer match, remember he was down a set point in the tiebreak at 5-6. He came through, in the second set, and followed through to finish strong. I really like Tsonga, you could tell hes a great guy, and although he has a tough power game, speed of Murray beats power any day. Guys, please post your thoughts. Lets get this win so we can also enjoy a good Djoker Fed match. GL to all whichever side you lean towards. (unfortunately i can only bet ML due to legends not having other options for tennis)

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Murray can serve like he did in the 3rd and 4th sets against Ferrer, Andy's gonna roll him. Tsonga's return game is half that of Ferrer and look what happened there.

aortega521

Good observation G2G I just really feel the only thing that andy has going against him is the pressure of the moment. Winning 3 sets is not an easy feat even when you are up 2 sets to none. Tennis betting can be either very rewarding or very damaging to ones bank roll. In this case im looking to get lucky tomorrow. For the mens and womes finals though, im looking to play HUGE on Fed/Djoker and Serena.

good2go2mexico

I'm just parlaying Djokovic and Murray. It will pay even money.

aortega521

what book are you at legends does not allow parlay in tennis, so disappointed in that

good2go2mexico

5dimes.

mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Murray plays aggressive, I think it will cost him.