MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

MagicDiceFlow's Two Plays for Thursday ....KERBER + WILLIAMS

These are my picks for the two WTA matches for Thursday:

SERENA WILLIAMS -2.5 Games and Money Line-
    Serena is in decent form here before this match against Azarenka Thursday. Not dominant like two months ago, but decent. However, I believe that form will increase against Aza in this semifinal matchup. Williams is very near and can taste the Wimbledon trophy. With Sharapova gone, it's her tournament to win. At this point of her career, winning another Slam is huge. Moments like these are the only thing that's keeping her from retirement. She's the most dominant player ever to play women's tennis and players like her shine strongly when moments like these present themselves. She has the eye of the tiger and the skills to back it up. She matches up with Azarenka incredibly well and I dont see Vikka with enough weapons to pull off a win here. I believe Serena will cover the money and the games line easily.

KERBER -2.0 Games and Money Line-
    Radwanska is in solid form but I'm siding with the bookies line here. I believe Kerber's groundstrokes and shot making abilities are just too powerful at the moment for Radwanska's cerebral type play. If Radwanska can find a way to push this deep into a 3rd set, she may win. However Kerber's booming winners from both the backhand and forehand side will be a bit too much for Radwanska's finesse type play.

Best of Luck!

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    7/4/2012 7:46PM Spread 575.00 500.00 Other Sports - 47705 A. Kerber (Games) -2 -115 for Game
    7/4/2012 7:47PM Spread 575.00 500.00 Other Sports - 47611 S. Williams (Games) -2½ -115 for Game
    7/4/2012 7:48PM Parlay 500.00 806.45 Other Sports - 4757 A. Kerber -155 for Game
    Other Sports - 4759 S. Williams -170 for Game
    Points Awarded:

m9rfighter gave MagicDiceFlow 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am huge on Serena. Just look at the number of aces she is racking up.

Kerber scares me probably gonna just stay away. Her mini meltdown in the 2nd and 3rd sets on Tuesday really made me think twice on her.

Let's have another absoluely HUGEEEEE day of tennis!

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

What about Djokovic? I was thinking of adding him to the parlay. Really don't think there's any way he loses tomorrow. Also, what are your thoughts on Tsonga/Murray over?

oakland50
    oakland50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Let's get that money!!!!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    What about Djokovic? I was thinking of adding him to the parlay. Really don't think there's any way he loses tomorrow. Also, what are your thoughts on Tsonga/Murray over?
    I'll have those released tomorrow night after the WTA matches complete. I never play the straight up money line when these two meet. Even though I think Djoker will win, I'm still not prepared to risk -250 for it. Against any other two players maybe.

Good luck though.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I love the Serena pick, which is rare because she usually is overvalued. I agree totally that her motivation is huge here, situations like this keep her from retiring and remind her why she is a tennis player. She will seize this rare opportunity, relying on her dominant power game holding her service games much easier than her opponents. I like her form as well, she seems to play to the level of the competition at times, but she has always kicked it into a higher gear when the match requires it, a sign that she has that dominant edge back.

Also agree with the Kerber pick. She is by far the most improved player on the circuit, and has huge value in general as her her vastly improved form isn't fully reflected in the price. Although she played an exhausting match in her last one, the fact she lost a second set, struggled at times, but had the mental toughness and game to close it out shows great strength, mentally and physically.

Gonna ride these two until the wheels fall off, good luck!

exshot
    Update your status
    exshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    These are my picks for the two WTA matches for Thursday:

SERENA WILLIAMS -2.5 Games and Money Line-
    Serena is in decent form here before this match against Azarenka Thursday. Not dominant like two months ago, but decent. However, I believe that form will increase against Aza in this semifinal matchup. Williams is very near and can taste the Wimbledon trophy. With Sharapova gone, it's her tournament to win. At this point of her career, winning another Slam is huge. Moments like these are the only thing that's keeping her from retirement. She's the most dominant player ever to play women's tennis and players like her shine strongly when moments like these present themselves. She has the eye of the tiger and the skills to back it up. She matches up with Azarenka incredibly well and I dont see Vikka with enough weapons to pull off a win here. I believe Serena will cover the money and the games line easily.

KERBER -2.0 Games and Money Line-
    Radwanska is in solid form but I'm siding with the bookies line here. I believe Kerber's groundstrokes and shot making abilities are just too powerful at the moment for Radwanska's cerebral type play. If Radwanska can find a way to push this deep into a 3rd set, she may win. However Kerber's booming winners from both the backhand and forehand side will be a bit too much for Radwanska's finesse type play.

Best of Luck!

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    7/4/2012 7:46PM Spread 575.00 500.00 Other Sports - 47705 A. Kerber (Games) -2 -115 for Game
    7/4/2012 7:47PM Spread 575.00 500.00 Other Sports - 47611 S. Williams (Games) -2½ -115 for Game
    7/4/2012 7:48PM Parlay 500.00 806.45 Other Sports - 4757 A. Kerber -155 for Game
    Other Sports - 4759 S. Williams -170 for Game
    The game spread is coming up for kerber -1.5 +155 and williams -1.5 +150? Where are you getting the that juice from?

Thanks!

Semper Fidelis

Yeah I just realized their match isn't until Friday, my bad. I'll just bet on the ladies tomorrow, and hopefully not give it back with baseball. I've had the worst luck the past couple weeks with that sport. I think I'm just going to be disciplined from now on and only follow you and good2go, I respect y'all the most of everyone in this forum. Please let us know if/when you have any bases pick tomorrow, I really need to catch back up to where I was. Once again, thanks for all you do to help us!

Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by exshot View Post
    The game spread is coming up for kerber -1.5 +155 and williams -1.5 +150? Where are you getting the that juice from?

Thanks!
    You're probably looking at set spreads buddy! Lol but they might be good as well...

exshot
    Update your status
    exshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    You're probably looking at set spreads buddy! Lol but they might be good as well...
    I wished my book would offer that but bol MDF

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

BOL everyone. I agreee Serena MUST know deep inside that her window is getting smaller and smaller every year and she has to bring it.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Want to pound Serena, she gets tons of free points off of aces lately. But she played two doubles matches today and she needs rest because she is so fat. But I will play it anyway I guess.

So kerber is the play? Cannot tell, might tail a little
    Last edited by face; 07-04-12 at 11:46 PM.

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    Want to pound Serena, she gets tons of free points off of aces lately. But she played two doubles matches today and she needs rest because she is so fat. But I will play it anyway I guess.
    so fat you say....

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serena -2.5...LOCK THAT SHIZNIT IN !!! She should roll.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Good luck bro!

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad to see you on Kerber as well. A lot of people I've seen are on Radwanska.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by EVPlus View Post

Good points there EV. I also want to add that Radwanska plays a solid net game. This complements with the grass surface well BUT Kerber has punished all of her opponents that came to net on this surface. Kerber sports an impressive 9-1 record on grass.

During this tournament, her shots are just so darn crisp. I think Kerber will burn Radwanska at the net with punishing passing shots. Radwanska will then have to resort back to the baseline which edge goes to Kerber in her current form.

ghislaine
    ghislaine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1281

Took both gals games and ML. Serena was already at -3 at betus, but took it nevertheless.
    Also this time I parlayed all four for a full unit

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

MDF, what's up man???!!!!! I tailed you on that Yankees play the other day, FUK, that hurt me bad brotha, LOL!! It's all good though, freaking Cards came thru for me tonight on the Run Line, I went big. Thank Gosh for that 8th inning, whew!!

I am wishing you the BOL on the plays tomm. The WTA is such a freaking crap shoot. The only chick I really like to bet is Sarena. I took TWO plays all Wimbledon with the chicks, Sharapova when she won earlier & Sarena against Kvitova. Sarena is really a man in my eyes, so betting her is not crazy. Any other woman, IMO, is crazy. Hahahaha......

I hope you tear it up tomm, I am liking Sarena too, just don't know how or how much. BOL my friend, as always

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Hey Dmoney, I couldnt cap those three errors by the Yankees on that game. Everything was going as planned and looking good until those errors which turned into 4 runs.

Best of luck on your plays tomorrow.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I know, those errors were freaking horrible. I was like WTF. Then like WTF. Then again. And again. I know u can't cap that kind of crap!! I always value your input on any sport. Gonna go light tomm I think, BOL to you as well sir

ChrisJ
    ChrisJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1129

Hey MDF. Thanks for sharing that story, it was a really good read. Have you or do you play any online nl holdem?

I thought today i would make some decent sized bets (for me) but stupid bookie limited my bet on Williams. Anyway I am on Serena -2.5 and Kerber -1.5. Parlayed and a single bet on Serena too. BOL mate.

Galego
    Galego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Good luck man!!

Will be on those plays as well!!

nosaij
    nosaij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7131

kerber down. Hope serena pulls it through.
    BOL

Galego

Let's go Serena!!!

cracknobug
    cracknobug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Yes, Kerber down but Serena looks good!

6-3 1st set!

Galego

Hell yeah Serena!!! Finishing the game with a ACE!!!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Azarenka played well but Serena just dominated her with those 24 aces, a Wimbledon record on the women's side.

Hats off to Radwanska. She played extremely well and beat Kerber at her own game.

Went 1-1 on the day with the lost on the parlay.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Serena for HEAPS in the Finals! Fukin HEAPS I say!!!!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Serena for HEAPS in the Finals! Fukin HEAPS I say!!!!

Is the stage set for an "all in" play?

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Is the stage set for an "all in" play?

Wow those Serena odds are high now! Even before the semi's match she was actually +money to win it all, and obviously looked like she wouldn't lose a set.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Hi Guys,

I had a few PM's wondering where I've been. Just wanted to let you know there won't be any baseball plays for the next few days. Be careful on betting the MLB on the few days before the All Star break. These games are quite tricky as some teams will be winding down getting ready for the days off. It will be hard to tell which teams these are so the best play is a NO PLAY to preserve your bankroll. I spoke with several other cappers and they'll be doing the same. Tread lightly if you decide to play.

If you're looking for a solid bet this weekend, the only thing I can recommend is taking FEDERER on the money line. In my opinion, this will be Federer's last grand slam he'll win and he'll make it special tomorrow. Murray will make it a good fight with the heavy home crowd behind him but that won't be enough.

I'll see you guys again next week. Always remember, in this business the bankroll is your inventory. Don't lose all the inventory over skeptical games.

Take care guys,
    MDF

ChrisJ
    ChrisJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1129

Thanks for the advice MDF, currently sitting in Italy enjoying my vacation, but had to check in to see if you had any bets going on this weekend :-) Lets get federer and relax until you get back next weekend.

rogue40
    akaexpertcapper
    rogue40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 792

mdf..thx a ton for the fed. pick today..I loaded my wheelbarrow to the top today with greenies..thx again and have a great week mdf,,,larry