aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Can Federer help me get out of my roll over?

Hey guys so I'm looking at placing $800 on Federer to get out from under my 5x roll which was $1885. I'm currently at 1175, this will put me over. How do you feel about the surety of a Fed victor on the ML. Please note I'm not looking at this for value as there is non, but how do you all feel about him coming through? Should he win I'll place money on either Murray or Ferrer in their match. Thanks For the coaching!

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't do it personally but I'm a huge Youzhny fan and I openly admit there is little to no chance he could beat Federer. He's 0-14 lifetime and realistically his only chance is for a Federer injury.

aortega521

Yeah I know where your coming from, the only issue I see with me is that I'm way more comfortable betting on tennis and college sports, for now all we got is MLB and that's tough for me to cap. Also id like to be able to have the piece of mind that I can withdraw anytime during the MLB season. I started out with 260 cash 117 FP I'm over 850 as my bank roll. It's a "safe" gamble, I just wanna know I won't spend the my fourth of July throwing up in disgust.....Also just deposited that yesterday

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just check that your book doesn't grade in case of a retirement because that's really Youzhny's only chance.

aortega521

Yeah if the first set is complete, then it's graded regardless. I'm at legends

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Book will only count win amount towards rollover.

Don't worry about the rollover. Just let it come in time.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Book will only count win amount towards rollover.

Don't worry about the rollover. Just let it come in time.
    Thas just stupid. Money risked (action) is what should be counted.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Also some books, like bet365, will only count plays that are -200 or less for rollovers. even if ur doing parlays, one of the bets has to be this amount or less. so check up on that before u place the bet...

Other than that, yea its an easy bet to rollover. But Djoker would be the better option if ur book just looks at the 'risk' amount to count towards the rollover

aortega521

Thanks everyone I did not know about those rules good advice all around. Djoker might be a good option for me then if it's risked amount. Thanks again, SBR posters for the support