PMcG012
    PMcG012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Federer/Novak/Tsonga/Williams parlay - as safe as it gets?

It only pays +139, but it's pretty much the only way to get positive odds on any of these players. Any of these games risky, maybe I should remove and find something else to put in it's place?

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Don't do it, Tsonga with some minor back issues and Kohlschreiber playing one of the best matches I've seen him play and probably in his best form right now. Tsonga will have tons of trouble breaking Kohlschreiber, but same with Kohlschreiber breaking Tsonga. I think that one is unpredictable.
    Also what's the point of ******* with Federer with that price, you saw the Malisse match, he hurt his back and couldn't move, I don't care if he says he's fine and all that, what's the point of paying that price for guessing about an injury?

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JNic View Post
    Don't do it, Tsonga with some minor back issues and Kohlschreiber playing one of the best matches I've seen him play and probably in his best form right now. Tsonga will have tons of trouble breaking Kohlschreiber, but same with Kohlschreiber breaking Tsonga. I think that one is unpredictable.
    Also what's the point of ******* with Federer with that price, you saw the Malisse match, he hurt his back and couldn't move, I don't care if he says he's fine and all that, what's the point of paying that price for guessing about an injury?
    Agreed don't necessarily trust Tsonga. I think the other 3 will win. I'm just playing the Not Federer 3-0 for +105 though.

PMcG012
    PMcG012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

True, thanks for the insight. I'll stay away from it. Damn injuries.