wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Radawanski future

I got her at the beginning but you can still get her at +550. This is amazing value. She is the most underated player in tennis right now. She has been doing nothing but winning this year. She also has breezed through this tournment. I only see her with one challenging match left and that being azerenka. I think she beats Serena in straight sets.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have her too, but there is nothing easy at this point. Kerber or Lisicki will be very tough in the semi if she gets by Kirilenko. And if she gets to a final against someone like Serena or Azarenka ... Big disadvantage from an experience and head to head perspective.

wtt0315

She is going win it all. I think serena gets beat today, but even if she doesnt rad is going be the number 1 player in the world after this

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    She is going win it all. I think serena gets beat today, but even if she doesnt rad is going be the number 1 player in the world after this
    I love her and all, I've bet on her in last 3 matches includign current one but her serve isnt good enough to beat Serena IMO

wtt0315

I feel very lucky right now. In the beginning I got 3 futures. I took her,andy murray and kohlschreiber
    to say I feel very lucky right now is a understatement.
    I will hedge murray. I am not hedging her. I will actually bet her to win also. I feel very confident in her game.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Radwanska has no shot against Serena. Serena is just too powerful.