aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

S. Williams v. Petrafied Kvitova UPSET ALERT PICK

Petrafied will pull the upset here HUGE VALUE at +135

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

reason for petra pick here is because she can match williams shot for shot. shes a big body and wont be pushed around the court. serena has the experience but petra is ready for this stage and transition. shes not scared of the name williams

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Kvitova sux. Serena -2 wins here.

brandoc
    brandoc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 940

This will probably be played indoors in which case I favour Kvitova even more. If it weren't for that I still think it's a coin toss so would take the Kvit in anycase.

MrGambler
    MrGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Kvitova sux. Serena -2 wins here.
    And she "sux" because.....a, b , c....

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by MrGambler View Post
    And she "sux" because.....a, b , c....
    Because the player on the other side of the net is mentally focused, rested, injury free and determined to win Wimbledon. Not to mention Serena's A game is superior to any woman's in the world. Although Serena is sometimes distracted, slowed down by injury as she ages, and not always motivated, when none of those factors are involved, she has proven over the years that noone currently in the game rivals her dominance. I would be surprised if she loses a set the rest of the way. She is in good spirits and wants this one badly, realizing her opportunities are decreasing with each passing year, Serena gets her overdue major title here, with her dominant serve picking up tons of free points along the way.