shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Anyone bet the Peng/Kirilenko match?

I'm on Peng for a unit and considered that bet toast so I switched it off. bet365 just flicked over to it after the Clijsters one ended and somehow Peng's won the 2nd set. I'm not sure what changed with her but she got smoked 6-1 in the first and looked lost. Now she wins the 2nd set tb??? However being the WTA, I still fully expect to lose this bet as well

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

On kirilenko

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I had this big write-up and did all this research on their serving stats and they are both serving horribly right now. LOL. They both had excellent service stats coming into this and great first serve percentages. At least the over will hit. I am just stressing over this Youzhny/Istomin match , I didnt think this one would be that close but its a great match.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

On Kirilenko

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    I had this big write-up and did all this research on their serving stats and they are both serving horribly right now. LOL. They both had excellent service stats coming into this and great first serve percentages. At least the over will hit. I am just stressing over this Youzhny/Istomin match , I didnt think this one would be that close but its a great match.
    These women are a crapshoot. Although I need Gasquet to finish off a parlay with Youzhny and he's down a set to Mayer so it's not only the women who are stressing me out today

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I have a parlay with gasquet in it and a gasquet side wager LOL. There is nothing better than the the rock-solid nature of french tennis to make some money, Tsonga is already down a set. Are you doing that over 3.5 set wager for Ferrer/delpotro today? Ferrer should be your money-honey for these wagers, such a strong competitor .

leeloo
    leeloo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on Peng as well and would have loved to see her win specially soince Ovechkin was in the crowd routing for Kirilenko. Are these 2 dating or something? Was hoping for an Ovechkin type choke which didn't happen.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Man this rain delay everyday is pissing me off