maletaja
    maletaja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1883

WTA 4-th rd upsets

i like some 4-th round upsets

Shedova-Williams I dont know but im very impressed Shedova game +450 line seems ok day top pick
    Liciki Sharapova It worth to bet +530 to Lizsiki. Sharapova seems vulnerable

Clister-Kerber dont know. Kerber is figher and Clisters seems she hasnt lost any power
    Shavione-Kvitova Kvitova seems inform and i dont see any upset, but wouldnt bet either Kvitova
    Ivanovic-Azarenka probably avoid Market offers +300. It should be more for upset
    Parzek-Vinci I think that Parzek is little bit overhyped and market loves her. But i dont like to put money on Vinci, mayby latest stage i would bet against Parzek who have to play big hitters
    Kirilenko-Peng dark area, but seems Kirilenko has achieved some form
    Radwanska- Giorgi If market offers over +600 i would bet small bet Giorgi

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

actually i think kerber match should be evens and paszek will win easily
    serena looked bad and unmotivated although zheng played well so serena isnt invincible anymore
    lisicki has a mental problem and as much as i dont like maria, she's a fighter, she wins this hands down

really surprised kurarenko is playing this well this year and as you said, she's in form so barring typical wta-esque mental lapses, she should win

lastly, i really want to see a-rad win a gs but she still needs to prove herself on grass, not to mention it seems to be her worst surface so a little punt looks good

these are my 2 cents

maletaja
    maletaja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1883

I dont know about Parzek. Last game against Wickmayer wasnt so convincing altough she is great fighter

Sharapova-Lisziki match mayby its good game for trading when Sharapova shows first set weakness or so. At the end of match Sharapova is mentally very strong

gaebiskon

i stand corrected, clay seems to be a-rad's least favorite surface, not grass

also, im a mug for saying paszek would win easily as vinci is a seasoned veteran, gonna stay away as this has a great potential to be the mugfest of the night

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who the heck are Clister, Parzek, Licki/Lizsiki Shedova and Shavione? At least spell the players' names correctly if you want anyone to take your analysis seriously ...

I understand English isn't your first language, but these are people's names. Show them some respect. I'm sure you wouldn't like if it I spelled your name incorrectly more than once (i.e. Parzek).

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

The only upset that I think is possible is Shvedova over Williams. I would take the over...

gaebiskon

interesting thing to note in serena vs zheng was zheng was playing out of her mind with serena looking disinterested, she was actually never broken and saved numerous 0-30 and at one point in the 3rd, bounced back from 0-40

so taking the over maybe a good idea but it all depends which serena shows up imo