dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Verdasco vs Malisse

They both played yesterday (June 28).
    Malisse played a short game.
    Verdasco played a longer game.

Question is who is more tired, who is more ready for the game?
    The odds are quite "unfair" on Verdasco in my opinion, because this is a 50% - 50% game in my opinion, with even having Verdasco as favourite and not as underdog. (but it's not a clear cut)

Reasons to bet on Malisse:

- Experienced.
    - So far has a very good serve on grass on Wimbledon.
    - Showed a very good record this year (2012) beating players such as Troicki, giving a big fight against Nalbandian, whilst Verdasco showed a much poorer record this year.

Reasons to bet on Verdasco:

- Has 2-0 record against Malisse (on Clay and Hard court, but not on Grass)
    - A player full of surprises ... he can overcome though players even after showing poor records.
    - A left handed player, which on grass can turn to be very useful against Malisse's serves ...

My opinion:

This game won't end in 3 sets, so I would pick OVER games, there could be a couple of tie-breaks here too, which in that case I'd choose Verdasco to take them, he's just better at tie-breaks and pressure modes than Malisse. Other than that, if Verdasco will come tired to the game after playing 4 sets then Malisse would dominate the game in the end of it.
    Since both players are probably tired - it's very hard to predict the winner.

My take:

Take both players @ live betting @ odds of 3.00 or more during the beginning of the match, this way you bet £100 on each player and ending with minimum £300 no matter who the winner is.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

xavier for sure

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't back Verdasco on grass. Odds are where they should be in my opinion.