Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Verdasco to beat Malisse

Malisse has played good tennis thus far but I just don't like this guy and I've been betting against him for years. I just don't like his game, his attitude, nothing about him. Verdasco's forehand has been one of the best on tour throughout his career and he's making it a point this wimbledon to run around his backhand every chance he gets.

Too much power for Verdasco here and Malisse is outsclassed. After playing a grueling 5 setter against Simone how much does he have left. I don't know but Verdasco is one of the fittest players so fatigue will not be an issue.

200 on Verdasco +128

Rian
    Rian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grueling 5 setter? Malisse beat Simon in straight sets.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

two classic fades facing each other.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Malisse has played good tennis thus far but I just don't like this guy and I've been betting against him for years. I just don't like his game, his attitude, nothing about him. Verdasco's forehand has been one of the best on tour throughout his career and he's making it a point this wimbledon to run around his backhand every chance he gets.

Too much power for Verdasco here and Malisse is outsclassed.After playing a grueling 5 setter against Simone how much does he have left. I don't know but Verdasco is one of the fittest players so fatigue will not be an issue.

200 on Verdasco +128
    Grueling 5 setter??? .....X-man totally crushed Simon in straight sets , it was quick and easy.

So what if Verdasco has a good forehand. Just about every player in the top fifty has a good forehand. You're going to need much more than that to win on grass. You're totally off here but i guess every man likes to burn his money in different ways.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I like Malisse. He's made me some good money and I don't trust Verdasco at all. As others have pointed out Malisse took care of Simon in straights so fatigue won't be a factor.

Don't think I'm going to touch this one though. Too many others to bet on today without having to get involved here. GL

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I like Malisse. He's made me some good money and I don't trust Verdasco at all. As others have pointed out Malisse took care of Simon in straights so fatigue won't be a factor.

Don't think I'm going to touch this one though. Too many others to bet on today without having to get involved here. GL
    Throw me a couple bones...

colout
    colout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Malisse will win this one.. Verdasco had to many problems with Zemlja!

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

A + B doesn't always = C

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goat Milk has always been one of the sharpest here.

Now he's posting great write ups to boot!

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Goat Milk has always been one of the sharpest here.

Now he's posting great write ups to boot!
    Yeah right up there with Brahmabull, Brock Landers, and JJ Gold.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

unreal classic scroatmilk here 0-2487284783208493849384 lifetime

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Sorry I was thinking of Melzer with the 5 setter. Ngates this is my first bet of Wimbledon. Settle.

Good2GooMexico go post another lock thread on a guy that barely wins a 5 setter. Thanks.

good2go2mexico

I never ever ever ever use the word lock. There are no guarantees in tennis. You're the one throwing locks out every other day in the baseball forum which by the way is the most unpredictable sport to bet. With that said, Malisse does look like crap out there right now.

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by good2go2mexico View Post
    Malisse does look like crap out there right now.
    It's only first set ... he looks much better in the 2nd set ... (and proably would take it too!!)
    So expect this game to be 4-5 sets now.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Too much power for Verdasco here and Malisse is outsclassed. After playing a grueling 5 setter against Simone how much does he have left. I don't know but Verdasco is one of the fittest players so fatigue will not be an issue.

200 on Verdasco +128
    Lol it's a real good pick but like why think like this. Malisse really does have a bad attitude when he plays but like it shouldn't be personal

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I think the bookies set this up for Verdasco to take 1st set and lose the game ...

I think Malisse would win it 3-1 in sets ... Verdasco can't stop Malisse's serves now, he's just unstoppable once more ....
    Take Malisse @ Live betting.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Malisse evens it up and take the second set. Keep in mind, Verdasco has a poor mental game and doesnt play well from behind. If Malisse breaks him anytime during these latter sets, Verdasco can fall faster than an anvil.

good2go2mexico

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Malisse evens it up and take the second set. Keep in mind, Verdasco has a poor mental game and doesnt play well from behind. If Malisse breaks him anytime during these latter sets, Verdasco can fall faster than an anvil.
    Just like that!!!

P.S. Are you going to start posting some parlays again? You made me a sh*it ton of money during the French.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Yes, we are all waiting on your picks buddy! Not only tennis but baseball as well-need some more parlays! Lol

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

good2go2mexico

Good2GooMexico go post another lock thread on a guy that barely wins a 5 setter. Thanks.
    Not running your mouth on me now are ya???