shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Anyone stick Stosur in their parlay?

Or better yet, take Rus?

When a player says before a tournament that you'd be a fool to back her at all, I guess that's a pretty good sign to listen to her and stay far away. At least she's honest

shari91

And as soon as I post this, she saves 2 MPs to go back on serve. Gotta love the WTA

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was a fool to back her in the French against Errani. Fool me once shame on me, she didn't fool me twice. She's got the mental tenacity of Tsonga out there.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by good2go2mexico View Post
    I was a fool to back her in the French against Errani. Fool me once shame on me, she didn't fool me twice. She's got the mental tenacity of Tsonga out there.
    Most of the longer time posters in here remember when she smucked me hard during the French against Schiavone in the Final. Cost me a lot of my profits from that tournament so since then I've stayed far away.

She might sneak this one out now though because of Rus' inexperience. If so, I'm fading the f out of her next round.

shari91

HAHAHA stupid woman. Break back only to lose the match after being up 40-15. Good riddance.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Stupid...she cannot hit a backhand. What a waste of a nice $10 dollar parlay LOL

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

hell no!

shari you should know better

stosur = almost unbackable

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mother fukker

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    hell no!

shari you should know better

stosur = almost unbackable
    I didn't take her! I worry enough about her on brain on clay. No way would I touch her on grass.

I had debated Rus for about 30 seconds but then figured she had her big upset win over Clijsters and couldn't see it happening again so soon. I guess I should've thrown a few bucks on her just to start the Stosur fade.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Shari's girl always loses. Last year she lost in the 1st round and this year in the 2nd round. She's a tool for sure.

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

i watched the match for 15 minutes.
    rus was so nervous in the beginning

nycyellow9
    nycyellow9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

The tone of the posts make me think OP did in fact bet on her

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by nycyellow9 View Post
    The tone of the posts make me think OP did in fact bet on her
    haha nah, I posted all of my bets in a thread with my name in the title. Obviously since I'm in Australia Stosur's match was on tv so her crashing out early again is kind of a big deal. I don't touch chalk like that as it is... and if I was ever going to it sure as hell wouldn't be on Samantha Stosur.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Luckily, I've been incredibly lucky to avoid almost all the upsets. I had briefly considered betting Li and Stosure today, but ended up passing.

The only match I've lost money on all year was freakin Berdych getting upset the other day. I should have know better than to bet that flake. But only one loss all year isn't bad at all.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a tiny tiny bit on Rus (recreational action junkie play). Also had Pironkova and Babos but doubt either of them turn it around... and yeah Stosur sure is weak sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    The only match I've lost money on all year was freakin Berdych getting upset the other day. I should have know better than to bet that flake. But only one loss all year isn't bad at all.
    Way to shit the bed, Berdych sure knows how to choke (though Gulbis played really well from what I heard). Had a future on Berdych, should have known better.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by benandjerry View Post
    I had a tiny tiny bit on Rus (recreational action junkie play). Also had Pironkova and Babos but doubt either of them turn it around... and yeah Stosur sure is weak sometimes.

Way to shit the bed, Berdych sure knows how to choke (though Gulbis played really well from what I heard). Had a future on Berdych, should have known better.
    Yeah. #7 ranked player who is 35-11 in 2012 loses to a guy like #85 who has more losses than wins overall and is 6-10 in just 2012. Even worse, he loses in straight sets. Un-f*cking-beleivable!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aussie ladies suck on grass. What's the problem there Shari? Stosur - outside of her mental midgetry - has a game suited almost perfectly to the surface ... yet, big bowl of suck is the end result.

jonorussell
    jonorussell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I cant believe how a once great tennis nation has fallen. Us Aussies have no hopes at all.