ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I need to have my head examined

because I really want to take Wickmayer tomorrow ... but it's WTA, and it's a clay tournament after the French Open.

What do you think? Bad idea, right?

simplelowlife
    simplelowlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Think of the hate filled self-loathing feeling when Wickmeyer screws you tomorrow. She has done it to me 3 times in last couple of months. Started with Fes, thought it was easy money playing against a 101st ranked opponent, only to watch her get broken numerous times, then Rome and French Open both in 1st round.

Then again what do I know, she has only cost me $$

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

WorldTrashAssociation

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Wickmayer by herself? Waayy too juiced to even really consider it really, and I don't think she has that much of an advantage over Minella. You're paying for the ranking difference and that's about it.

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by moshi View Post
    Wickmayer by herself? Waayy too juiced to even really consider it really, and I don't think she has that much of an advantage over Minella. You're paying for the ranking difference and that's about it.

Paying for a winner is more like it ... 7-6, 6-3 Wickmayer; relatively easy win for a WTA favorite. Totally understand why you guys didn't trust her, but I felt like this is a spot where Wickmayer knows she can grab some easy points and win an event. Because it's been such an up-and-down year for Wickmayer, she needs to beat up on inferior opponents and win this title to give her ranking and record a boost. It's like what Schiavone did in that Strasbourg tourney a week before the French Open began.

As you've said before, moshi, "situational betting."

Also had Kohl-Haas over 24, (Hit that in a two-set match ... Talk about lucky. Thought for sure that would be a 3-setter with their serves.) and everyone's favorite pick for today, Cilic ML. Very good day, especially if you factor in Roxxy's NRL pick for this morning that cashed in blowout fashion.

I appreciate everyone's input on this, because it actually led me to tail Roxxy in NRL so I could make a little bit of "house money" before this morning's tennis matches began.

Demonata

Good hit man. Right now I have a parlay with haas cilic -2 and montanes that will pay 5 units if montanes wins.

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Good hit man. Right now I have a parlay with haas cilic -2 and montanes that will pay 5 units if montanes wins.

Alright demon. You were all over Cilic. Going to start rooting hard for Montanes to get it done.

Did you mess with the Fat Dave match? He might win this whole tourney

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Alright demon. You were all over Cilic. Going to start rooting hard for Montanes to get it done.

Did you mess with the Fat Dave match? He might win this whole tourney
    Thanks man.If he pulls through will be a huge day.Also parlayed him with those two atp doubles player that win every match Mirnyi/Nestor. Yes if Montanes wins will be another profitable day. Going to try and make profit every single day in tennis. I took awhile to pick Haas but leaned to him after my research.

I stayed away from that match. Was leaning Nalbandian because of how good he is at returning serves and he's great on grass but did not take either of them.Ya, he could win the whole tournament with who's left in the tournament.