MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can DIMITROV pull off the win over Anderson tomorrow? I believe so and here's why:

---------------------DIMITROV -120 --------
    This is the most intriguing and evenly matched battle so far this grass season. We could play it safe and take all three heavy favorites, however I think we can sneak in a good juice/ almost pick em at some places , win with Dimitrov. Can the 72th ranked Dimitrov possibly upset the much higher 30th ranked Anderson tomorrow?? I BELIEVE SO ........and here's why.

Make no mistake, Anderson has a monster of a serve, overwhelming most of his opponents. Dimitrov has been the highly touted young up and coming flash in the pan since he was 16 years old. Many thought he can be top 20 one day but has yet to play beyond expectations. Dimitrov is a good all around player with exceptional shot making abilities. His serve is not great but good. But what really has impressed me in this tournament is his ability to get a good read on big boom servers. Muller is a big server and Mahut has a very good serve yet Dimitrov read & returned those serves very well.

This may be the break out tournament everyone's been longing for from the young Dimitrov and I think he'll do it.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

alright, doing it

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

No offense man but did you see how slow mahuts serves were? Not to mention he served horrible.Mahut played horrible and still almost won the first set.I see Anderson winning with hiss erves and
    Dimitrv not going to return his fast serves liek he did mahuts slow WTA serves. Best of luck anyways though.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

One other thing about Anderson, his service return game is for the birds. It doesnt take much to hit aces or winners on him. He's also not going to move as well on grass vs his stronger hard surface. He's a lumbering yeti that depends too much on serve. If he tires out by the second set and cant hit first serves in, Dimitrov will have him running all over the court like a stringed puppet.

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok I'll follow anything you say with how crazy hot you've been the last week.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Absolute crap shoot. Wanted to bet the over but the number really doesnt help you if its a straight setter. If Anderson serves like he did yesterday, Dimitrov is in trouble.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Dmitrov better shoot up during the delay guy looks worn

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    Dmitrov better shoot up during the delay guy looks worn
    No offense man but aren't you the same guy who posted about Stepanik rolling to a victory after 1 game lol.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by good2go2mexico View Post
    no offense man but aren't you the same guy who posted about stepanik rolling to a victory after 1 game lol.
    hahahahahahahahaha.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Anderson serves strong to start and takes the first set. Very nice comeback here from Dimitrov to not shut down .....takes the second set. We've got a match here boys, let's hope D pulls it thru for us here in the 3rd

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Dmitrov with the break!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Boooom , Dimitrov breaks Anderson in a crucial moment. It's D-boy's match to win now.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Our boy Dimitrov comes through ......big win for him today. His first ever semi-final win and deservedly so. Anderson couldnt keep up his banging serves as predicted, broke down in that 3rd set.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

u are the man!!! i am not worthy