beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Georges just lost to HOGENKAMP???

..Just a normal day on the WTA Tour where +900 dogs win vs top 25 talent..

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, completely missed that gem. I was too focused on the grass-court tourneys this week and forgot that that WTA clay tourney would have live dogs all over the place.

Way to go Hogenkamp. Way to be professional and actually try to win the match. She should get Georges' appearance money for this tournament, because we all know Georges sure as heck didn't show up ...

beefcake
    Update your status

Love clay/grass tourneys after the supposed "season" for these surfaces ends.You really wonder about motivation.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Why are u surprised beefcake???? It's the freaking WTA!!! Uh, just ask Sarena!
    This is why I don't play the women hardly EVER for wagering. They can't be trusted for shit!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

Dmoneytx

I liked your play on Hrbaty beef!!! I am checking now to see if it is off the board yet. I just got in a few mins ago. BOL with that play sir!! Hope you are doing well today in the tennis. I hope we all kill the books!!!

beefcake
    Update your status

Yeah, it got rained out.4 am start time for us tomorrow.Like that is not the featured match now.Hate when they make some has been stiff who comes out of semi retirement the main match in Prime time.now there wont be anyone in the stands to cheer his old-ass on.

Dmoneytx

I know!! LOL!! There will be NO one in the stands for that match. I see its a 3am CST start for Hrbaty. Stupid, if you ask me, that they make these semi retirees a main match! So many better matches on the card for sure! I see that Velotti is -190 now. Gonna consider it hard for tomms plays. Thanks beefcake.

beefcake
    Update your status

Chalk up a win for an american Woman I have never heard of until this morning..

Scholl +350...

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Chalk up a win for an american Woman I have never heard of until this morning..

Scholl +350...

I knew Begu would find a way to lose that match ... I really need to start following some of my upset leans in WTA. These favorites lose these kind of matches like clockwork, and I should be capitalizing on this more often. haha.