MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strong Play on NADAL/DJOKOVIC OVER 3.5 SETS -140 .......Here's Why:

There isn't good value in taking Nadal straight up -330. This match is nowhere near the lopsided dominance of the Sharapova match. Nadal should win this but the -330 line is ridiculous. If you're a crafty capper, you look for other bets/props that's got not decent but excellent value. The Nadal -5.5 games at -110 is not bad but 6 games is a bit too much for these two.

The one glaring bet that holds strong value is the OVER 3.5 sets at only -140. Even though Nadal has been a beast, don't underestimate Djoker's dominant win over Fed in straights. I hear a lot of complaints from Fed backers that Roger didn't play a good match and yada yada but the bottom line is Djoker straight stetted him. To me it was more of an incredible performance by Djoker rather than a goose egg by Fed.

Now back to the set line, when this -140 line was released 48 hrs ago, I was like WTF. Is this a bad line or some jedi mind trick by the books? Come on, Nadal wins , sure .....but Nadal to straight set the number one player in the world who is no sucka on clay and coming off a beast mode win off Fed????? ......or maybe perhaps this is some jedi mind trick and Djoker in straights.......WTF??????? So here's where we play the reverse of the reverse on their ass.

Nadal straight setting Djoker tomorrow will be a MONUMENTAL feat giving the Serb's current form. Is it remotely possible, sure but it's not -140 possible. HELL NO, more like a -180 or close to -200 possibility ......and that's why we have tremendous value on the OVER 3.5 Sets at only -140.

Good Luck Everyone tomorrow and Enjoy the Match!

-------------------------POUND the NADAL/DJOKOVIC OVER 3.5 Sets----------------
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 06-10-12 at 12:38 AM.

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

nadal will run all over him, the line tells you everything. i saw the match between fed and djoko and fed made so many realy easy errors due to his unclean hitting spot and granted djokovic a lot of points. nadal was -2 and -140ish in the two masters finals and now he is -5,5, that should tell you everything. look for at least one set of 6-1 or 6-2, the djoker will have huge problems on serve and rafa will get a lot of service winners. i usually agree with your plays but i dont see the djoker getting one here.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

I disagree with you strongly on this one FG222.

Even if Fed gifted him some easy errors, that still doesnt warrant a three straight setter by Djoker. There was some dominant form by Djoker. I'm positive that there wont be a 6-2 or 6-1 set and would pound it if there was some sort of line offered on that.

Djoker is locked in on his best weapon , his superb counter punching strokes which will prevent Rafa from getting those easy service winners like he did against much weaker Ferrer & Almagro. In addition, Djoker has one of the most solid second serves in the game, neutralizing any threats of easy return winners. I have yet to see any player jump on his second serves consistently throughout an entire grand slammer.

Rafa in four or five but no way in straights.

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

i dindt say rafa will get return winners, he never does, but he will bring a lot of balls back in play and he will put them there long because he got his length back an in the rally itself i see a huge advantage for rafa when he pounds novaks forehand which he will do. i think there is a huge chance that the first set will be a blowout, something like 6-2 or 6-1. i dont expect novak to be completely locked in and being down a set against rafa is the biggest disadvantage in tennis. take rafa in straights. which set do you expect novak to win? maybe the second but not for sure not the first and not the third when hes down 0-2. usually you seem to read the lines well but here i think youre off. but of course everyone is entitled to his opinion, so good luck.

maletaja
    maletaja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1883

market are right. Nadal could easly win djoko 3-0
    If djoko wins set then it is smth wrong with Nadal
    And to win +65 isnt quality bet.

Actually i have searched all day over/unders and set betting. But i cant see nothing which is valuebetting.

I think, that djoko can suprise
    +410 for djoko is intresting

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

This bet is gold if Djoker takes a set early. Pressure will be on Nadal to serve well or it's gonna be long day.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I bet it because Heritage gave -140 (compared to -165 at 5 Dimes).

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I bet it because Heritage gave -140 (compared to -165 at 5 Dimes).
    Yep, Heritage held steady at -140. I pounded it for the max, they wouldnt let me go more so I sprinkled some on the over 37.5 as well.

Please click on a ticket number below to view wager details.
    Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    45436912-1 6/9/2012 9:38PM Total 700.00 500.00 Other Sports - 4275 N. Djokovic (Sets)/R. Nadal (Sets) over 3½ -140 for Game
    45436914-1 6/9/2012 9:39PM Total 575.00 500.00 Other Sports - 4263 N. Djokovic (Games)/R. Nadal (Games) over 37½ -115 for Game
    45436916-1 6/10/2012 0:19AM Parlay 95.00 1,936.48 Baseball - 904 New York Yankees -1½ +110 for Game
    Baseball - 918 Chicago White Sox -1½ +120 for Game
    Baseball - 922 St. Louis Cardinals -1½ +170 for Game
    Other Sports - 4275 N. Djokovic (Sets)/R. Nadal (Sets) over 3½ -140 for Game
    BACK
    Printing options

yisman

also went over games, it's a similar bet and they had a good price on that as well

if this goes 4 it very likely hits over 37.5 (and don't forget you're getting even as opposed to -140).

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Djoker breaks back.....we got a match now ladies & gentlemen.

Djoker starting to pound Rafa deep with those counter punching strokes.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    also went over games, it's a similar bet and they had a good price on that as well

if this goes 4 it very likely hits over 37.5 (and don't forget you're getting even as opposed to -140).
    Yep, my exact thinking on the Over 37.5....almost similar bet if Djoker takes a set. Contrary to what the previous poster said about a 6-2 set, I say not today. These guys are amped up and we're going to see deep sets.

Awesome , we're in the same boat Yisman....BOL brotha

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Allright Djoker, here's your opening and best chance to win this set, up 3-2. Let's win this set and bring home the bacon.

yisman

damn, down a break and now play suspended

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

The break will be good for Djoker. Get in his room, masterbate, and come out refreshed. He'll be good.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

its over kid.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Yeah its over. Djoker came out flat today and played like a pansy. Congrats to all Nadal & Under backers.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Uh-oh .......could this be a sliver of hope. Djoker breaks back. This could get interesting for the over backers.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Djoker's got that look in his eyes again. Under backers are in deeeeep trouble now.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Come on pal let's get this... just one more bloody game Djokovic PLEASE

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Cash the Over 3.5 ladies & gents. Another big win for us.
    Djoker digs deep and made it a contest. Congrats over backers.

yisman

yep good wins

unfortunately I wound up live on Nadal at low prices so now hoping he wins (bet some on novak + games and over before, but in play...).