matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Guys!.... Please stop making rediculous threads!

Seriously if you know nothing about Tennis... please just dont post or create a thread... people waste there time reading garbage that has no justification at all

- Sharapova to win tommorow... dont get excited about the +350 or what ever it is on against her and try to justify it.

* Sharapova motivated, not as tired! shes been great all tournament.
    * Errani or whatever her name is........ tired, rookie that was lucky to get this far, all the doubles matches will catch up to her. She didnt attack she waited for her opponent to self destruct. Sharapova will attack the lines.

Rafa vs Joker

Rafa will win but may be closer, but if Rafas form some how.... how do u bet against him? you would have to be super gutzy. i know joker is good at coming back i just dont see it tommorow.

Bol luck to everyone

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

wait... you say other people don't have a clue, and yet you say Sara Errani is a rookie? She's 25 years old and has been a professional since 2007ish. Ridiculous thread... just as bad as all the other ones that you are criticizing.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    wait... you say other people don't have a clue, and yet you say Sara Errani is a rookie? She's 25 years old and has been a professional since 2007ish. Ridiculous thread... just as bad as all the other ones that you are criticizing.

......nice catch.

matt1216

You guys are obviouslyto inept to get my point here...... if your gonna pick an underdog.... back it up, tell me why dont just say Eranni +350. i know everyone has there own oppinion but when i make prdictions on here i atleast back them up with an elaborate response.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Yes u Moron^ this is he first time in the finals.... so yes sheis the rookie!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    You guys are obviouslyto inept to get my point here...... if your gonna pick an underdog.... back it up, tell me why dont just say Eranni +350. i know everyone has there own oppinion but when i make prdictions on here i atleast back them up with an elaborate response.
    Dont pay attention to those noobs that post with no backup....they're just attention whores that want someone to fall in their sinking ship with them. Follow your instincts and due diligence.

GL tomorrow

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Dont pay attention to those noobs that post with no backup....they're just attention whores that want someone to fall in their sinking ship with them. Follow your instincts and due diligence.

GL tomorrow
    Thankyou u as well, just venting lol

GL

BrianLaverty

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Yes u Moron^ this is he first time in the finals.... so yes sheis the rookie!
    um.. shes NOT a rookie.

rook·ie/ˈro͝okē/

Noun:
    1. A member of an athletic team in his or her first full season in that sport.

Yeah.... I'm the moron, yet you are using words that you don't know the meaning of.

And this is not her first final... This is actually her 3rd finals appearance in 2012 alone and has a 28-5 record on clay this year.

If you are talking about the French Open Finals... well then, they are BOTH "rookies" since this is the first time Maria has made it past the semis.

Sooo.... really.... WTF are you talking about??

BrianLaverty

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post

GL tomorrow

Don't stick up for this moron..... He made a thread calling other people out, and then is making mistakes left and right.

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

No point arguing guys. Sharapova will pwn 2-0.