`q1q1q1
    `q1q1q1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is anyone that took David Ferrer whining?? That was such a terrible bet! Rafa owns Ferrer and hasn't lost a set to him in a long time and this is Roland Garros where Rafa dominates beyond belief.

Rafa is playing awesome right now so what would make you think Ferrer had a chance.

and Ferrer can't do shit. This is the Greatest Clay Courter to ever play in the history of tennis. They don't come around too often

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nadal wins 6-2 6-2 6-1 , in 1 hour n 46 mins .
    Fed and Joker are coming up .
    I think Im going on Federer . oh boy , here we go .

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by `q1q1q1 View Post
    Why is anyone that took David Ferrer whining?? That was such a terrible bet! Rafa owns Ferrer and hasn't lost a set to him in a long time and this is Roland Garros where Rafa dominates beyond belief.

Rafa is playing awesome right now so what would make you think Ferrer had a chance.

and Ferrer can't do shit. This is the Greatest Clay Courter to ever play in the history of tennis. They don't come around too often
    u ever seen a dick?

then go blow one

I had +11.5 live cap, mate. not a horribly bad bet. anyways, I hate to say this but.... (oh boy, here we go) .. it would've been better to see Muggay in the semis vs Rafa

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Rafa to win 3 sets to 0. Easiest bet ever

First 123