Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    LMAO!!! Wow, the Roxxy army comes out to defend! Ya'll really back this guy up in tennis picks??? Ya'll can't be serious, LOL! Sorry, but when someone comes out and starts posting "plays of the day" with NO write ups.........??? That to me is weak, very weak. EVERYONE knows how unpredictable the women are. AND DOUBLES??? OMG!!! I am pretty sure now that Roxxy doesn't really know the first thing about tennis. But hey, if ya'll are his clones & want to follow him into gambling on WTA singles and doubles, then be my guest. If he had a write up & explained WHY he liked his play, at least he would have some validity to why he selected his picks. Honestly ya'll, I think he just grabbed a few names out of thin air. And a womens doubles is his best play??? No explanation, bad picks.............whatever, good luck. You will need it following his guy.

And the match I "ran my mouth" on, was the Kerber match thay ya;ll sweated for like over 2 hours! She had to come back to win late in the third & THAT is why people who KNOW tennis, don't bet the women at all or rarely! With the serve hold % under 50 for the women, I don't see how ANYONE can cap womens matches with consistency. And when I "ran my mouth" the last post, I first came in saying that betting the women was crazy! I TRIED to warn ya'll. But then Kerber came back from the luck of God & won that match. So, if that is what ya'll like throwing your money on, as I said.........be my guest.

At least have a freaking write up or a reason WHY you have a "play of the day". Blind following the blind is how I see it. I'm guessing ya'll had Tsonga +6 games too huh????? OUCH.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    just saying you are in fact, a hamburger. not that you eat hamburgers.

hamburger

(btw i dont think its roxxys army more so that everyone just thinks your a tool because you come in to threads and post 4 paragraphs that no one cares about)
    Hamburger,Hot Dog, Pizza. You are all 3 cuse4tw.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

really? stick to teaching kids tennis. are you really proud to say your total win % is 56% and be in the red? if you really knew about tennis you'd pick dogs instead of -300 favs. you are a joke. sports betting isn't for you. two words gilette fusion.
    Well at least he keeps track of his plays and for the variety(parlays and over unders and moneyline) he is not really in the negative. With betting that many games he only messed up on a few that he bet too much or else he would be up like 6 units. So he really has been on a roll. He had one abd stretch where he bet more than 1 unit and they lost. Happens to everyone. At least he does write ups on his plays and not call them winners till they are over. Also he sure as hell is a better person to talk to on the tennis forum than you.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

settle down dmoney, no need to get this worked up.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I won today Gengis to get out of the red. And the ONLY reason I was in the red was bec I had TWO losing days in a row where I increased my unit size bec I was killing bball. I couldn't lose a play for awhile. Before & after those two days, I am up prob 6-8 units. I explained this several times in my thread & ev1 knows I hit a two day slide with double units. It was just bad luck & I STILL managed to get out of it.

So over 100 plays & not in the red is terrible?? Really??? LOL. U make 120 tennis plays, I would bet my car that u would be down prob 20-30 units. LOL!!! U go take all dogs, I play my plas MY way

Do u cap anything?? Or just go around following people like Roxxy who have "pick of the days" & "gauranteed winers"??? Feel sorry for u bro. I love my teaching & my tennis gambling. Good luck with your tailing. Too bad u didn't follow me today, small day, but I'll take 2-0 & 1.50 unit profit
    so you are proud to be a break even capper? good for you. yeah my plays are tracked by 5dimes and heritage but i don't need to show it to wannabe sharps like you. i'm just attacking you since you are coming into other people's threads acting like you know what you are doing but in return you are barely breaking even and calling it bad luck. 56% winning picks resulting in losing money? two words gilette fusion.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Well at least he keeps track of his plays and for the variety(parlays and over unders and moneyline) he is not really in the negative. With betting that many games he only messed up on a few that he bet too much or else he would be up like 6 units. So he really has been on a roll. He had one abd stretch where he bet more than 1 unit and they lost. Happens to everyone. At least he does write ups on his plays and not call them winners till they are over. Also he sure as hell is a better person to talk to on the tennis forum than you.
    you have rooster breath stop breathing on me.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Agreed ngates. Kahn is not worth another moment of my time.
    And thanks D I originally came into this thread to warn them of betting the WTA about a week ago. My mistake. Bec they keep betting it & now are understanding why I was saying anything in the first place.
    Oh well.

Demonata

Rooster breath? What are you a kid? You are not even on my level.

Demonata

Hey Dmoney they don't like good avice. He just wants to be one of those betters that wont post writeups or track his record or units. Thats why he cant ever be a good tennis better like you or ep or shari or tevari or me etc. Why post a pick without a reason.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Very true D. Very true. Without a record, the capping means nothing! And by not keeping a record, then there is NO need for write ups. I see your point easy. Seems like any donkey can post a thread & say how good a play is & put 10-20 units on it & then walk away when it losses. Just so I can open another thread tomm or the next day & do the same thing. That's so weak IMO. So weak....

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

* get their feelings hurt so easily. go back to your tennis forum. this thread is for players talk.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-05-12 at 11:49 PM. Reason: language

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol anyone who thinks im in the minus can check my plays , lol my WNBA is 1300 in plus, and my soccer much much more,my NFRL and Tennis as well, now go find another hobby

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Roxxy, enough with this several games per day shite..

Ur simply playing into the bookies hands. Still, I'm sure u know this...GL

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quit all of this bullshit...

Let's talk bets and making money

GL all

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Hey Dmoney they don't like good avice. He just wants to be one of those betters that wont post writeups or track his record or units. Thats why he cant ever be a good tennis better like you or ep or shari or tevari or me etc. Why post a pick without a reason.
    Would you two pole smoking * **** off back to whatever crack you crawled out of...
    Last edited by shari91; 06-05-12 at 11:56 PM. Reason: language

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Would you two pole smoking * **** off back to whatever crack you crawled out of...
    Very mature.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-05-12 at 11:56 PM. Reason: edited quote

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Very mature.

No, you are not!!!!!

First 12