Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Federer is 0-4 ATS this tourney...

Auto fade vs Delpotro?

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

With the way Del Potro and Federer have been playing, I think Del Po ML might be worth a shot ... so you could hedge that with a spread bet.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Nice value on Del Potro + points..

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

not really.

if you like the delpo cap, take the ml. if you like the fed ml, take the cap.

fed was dealing with 9.5 hc's against shit players. fed doesn't give a shit and conserves his energy.

anything under 5 sets and Fed will bring the hc home in this match..... most likely and historically

I actually think Fed is fortunate b/c Birdy probably would've beat Fed in this round... instead he gets Delpo who, altho he's been on fire, is the more preferable matchup.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Berdych wouldn't have beaten anyone playing like he did last round vs. Del Potro. His worst match in months. I like Fed-Delpo Over 3.5 sets. Would be a massive upset IMO for Delpo to win. Federer is definitely a mental block for him still at this point.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Delpo has a great shot.

Over 3.5 sets is an excellent bet.

I wonder if the insurance on Delpo +2.5 at 50 clicks higher is worth it.... math guys chime in.

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

federers return qualities are real low lately, even crap players get a lot of service points from that block backhnad uses to play which isnt effective on clay, wouldnt suprise me too see a tiebreak and some more close sets. delpo just mustnt try to play the small game with federer as he has no shot there. pound feds backhand with inisdeout forehands and fed will make mistakes

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

and djokovic is gonna pound the **** outta tsonga, look for at least one blowout set and a straight set win or 4 sets for djoko. tsonga cannot match the intensity and djokovic is looking to save some energy