baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will GASQUET choke up 2-0 sets on MURRAY again.... for the THIRD TIME????

Rather odd stuff in this matchup.

H2H: 3-3 (excludes w/o)

Last 3: Murray wins

However, 2 of those wins were in slams. And in both of those Gasquet was up 2-0 sets on Murray. Murray, of all people, coming from behind 2-0 sets.... !!! Ha ha! Choking dicksucker meet choking dicksucker, Murray meet Frenchman Gasquet.

If Murray doesn't get bounced here, he'll most likely get bounced in the next round. Only won a 4R match at RG 2 times in his career and clay is by far his worst surface.

Might expect a Gasquet win.... but it would never be in the bag until an actual match point. The guy is a chamber buddy of Verdasco.

baskets

Also, Gasquet won the first set in 5 of their 6 matches.... the one loss being a TB

baskets

sorry. Gsqt won the last meeting ... 6-7, 6-3, 6-2 in Rome

tired

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

lol , all good man interesing to note.. Murray really hasnt faced a challenge yet this tourney. highest oppenent rank 52..... Murrayreally hasnt looked great Gasquet in 5 i think

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Gasquet pulls off the upset tomorrow. I know him,Tsonga, Verdasco, and Simon are the breakfast clubs(mental headcases) of the ATP but Gasquet's mental game has been very solid the past several tourneys. He's playing on his surface and his crowd. Murray hasnt been pushed around at all yet. If he's not careful, Gasquet may take this in four or five.