matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Round 4 of ATP Ho about those underdogs??!!

Well go figure Last night was a disaster for underdogs, as none of the underdogs won. Closest was a mild upset by Milos Raonic, but he fell short as he had the endurance of man used to playing 3-4 rounds tops.I guess i shouldt be suprise as that weeded out most of the amatures going forward.

After a very quick look at the Matchups for tonight, I do see potential for a mild upset or Two. The other 2 matches sure you could throw 10$ at seppi and Goffin, but really i believe Joker and Fed will make these guys look like water boys.

Heres the matchups that i like;

1. Tsonga vs Wawrinka

2. Del potro vs Berdych

Please post who u guys like, and why.

Heres who i like and ill be posting why within the next hour:

Big Bird Berdych The bookies have this guy as an underdog and im going to find out why

Bol

matt1216

Berdych over Delpotro

Last time they met Berdych won 7-6 7-6 the time befor this Del potro won. Berdych will have some major confidence booster in beating Kevin Andersson after being down 2-1 set. Kevin Andersson in the last 6 months has moved from 54 to somewhere in low 30's i believe now, so take that for what its worth thats not bad. Del Potro hasnt really impressed me at all as his lateral movement isnt that great and he has been injury proned. His win over Cilic, the croation, was so so, in that Cilic absolutely hates playing on Clay.Berdych's length should be able to extend this to 5 sets and wear out the argentinian.

This match will go 4-5 rounds and I like Berdych to edge this one out. It will be close. Berdych 2.10ML worth the shot

Bol

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Is Berdych still sick?

matt1216

Not too sure... hopefully he slept alot and got over it if he was.

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Tsonga wins. DePo/Berdych is a tossup. Quietly rooting for Berdych but won't touch it with my money.

in:extremis
    in:extremis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Both pretty much coinflips. I would be leaning towards both games going 4-5 sets.

matt1216

Well i have Tsonga SU and Tsonga to win in 5 sets 3-2 hopefully he holds. I also have Berdych SU with berdych or delpotro 3-2 in 5 sets i put a little extra incase berdych came up short. Berdych down 2-1 set i fuly believe he wil push this 5 sets he needed this darkness suspended play as he will benifit from more rest.

Those underdogs did better that i thought but in he end lost like i mentioned. This isnt amature hour anymore most of the matches will be close here on out.

Early thought I like Monaco to push Nadal to 4 sets at the very least.

matt1216

Well so far cant say i won last night cant say i lost yet altho my Tsonga/WaWa bet to 5 sets was money plus joker and federer held on. I wil be posting my picks later tonight on who will win and why.