in:extremis
    in:extremis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Kanepi vs Wozniacki - WTA FRENCH OPEN · Round 3

Both girls made it to the 3rd round quite easily. This is the fifth time they play each other, the previous four all going deep:

Name:  wozkk.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  12.8 KB

I think Kanepi is under rated and Wozniacki over rated, therefore the odds slightly misguided, however there is enough reason to take the total games over 20.5 bet

Even if it stays 2 sets it could hit if one of them is a 7-5 or a 7-6.

BOL

Wozniacki getting destroyed here, got the past about her being over rated right, shame about the score.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wozniacki basically folded after the chair screwed her over on a terrible call. Kanepi winning doesn't surprise me, but Woz has to be tougher than that. Bad calls by blind refs are a part of sports.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like I spoke too soon. Wozniacki breaks Kanepi to avoid losing the match ... But Kanepi still gets to try to serve it out one more time.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kanepi is in full on choke mode. She had three chances to serve this set out and blew them all. And now blowing the tie break to boot.

Unreal. Got to love it when the women tennis players choke. Knew I should have put some more on the tie break @ 4.30. Oh well, this bet is a winner.

MrGambler
    MrGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Incredible with all this swings.....players like Woz, Mathieu, Schwank (2 days ago) being down the drain..turning the game around....what is the problem just serving for the match.....must be nerves...

Pressure does strange things to people in many sports. The elite sports people are usually the ones that handle the pressure.