face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

anyone taking a shot at davydenko +155?

head to head davydenko 3-2 vs. seppi with 2 of the wins on clay. not a tennis expert so anyone for a feel for these two check in

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Davydenko's two clay wins over Seppi came a few years ago, and Davydenko is not the same player anymore. He's over 30 now and tends to wears out toward the end of matches, so it's not great value. The line is probably where it should be ...

I watched Davydenko play a couple matches last week, and I was far from impressed. Like Roddick, Davydenko seems to be at the beginning of the end of his career ... So if Davy is struggling through three-setters, a potential five-set match with Seppi could be tough for him to win.

With all that said, Seppi is far from unbeatable. I respect Seppi's game enough to say I think he will win this match, but I do not respect Seppi enough to actually bet on it.

It's a good (by which I mean accurate) line. I guess it makes more sense to take the dog in this spot, but there are better matches tomorrow on which to wager.
    Points Awarded:

face gave ParlayininHTown 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.