MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Fish and Petkovic Out

PARIS (AP) - Tenth-ranked Mardy Fish and women's No. 16 Andrea Petkovic are among several players who pulled out of the upcoming French Open on Monday.
    Fish has not played a match for more than a month and organizers said the big-serving American has fatigue. Petkovic of Germany has a right ankle problem.
    They are being replaced by Canada's Frank Dancevic and Lesia Tsurenko of Ukraine.
    Pablo Cuevas of Uruguay (knee) and Spain's Pere Riba (left leg) also pulled out of the men's tournament and were replaced by Blaz Kavcic of Slovenia and Italy's Simone Bolelli.
    In the women's draw, Agnes Szavay of Hungary (back), Slovakia's Daniela Hantuchova (left foot) and Switzerland's Timea Bacsinszky (abdominal) were replaced by Mathilde Johansson of France, Spain's Laura Pous-Tio and Argentina's Paula Ormaechea.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fish sucks anyways.....he would have been ousted in the round of 64 or earlier.
    Points Awarded:

ParlayininHTown gave MagicDiceFlow 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd be surprised if Fish is back before the US Open series starts on hard courts. Whatever his health ailment is seems to be an unknown as far as what it is/when it might allow him to play.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wish fish was playing so we can fade his ass

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bigger news is that Nishikori is out with an ab strain. He could have taken out some top 10 seeds if in full form.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Fish blows!!!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I'm more sad that Petkovic is out. Really like her.