tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

who's tanking harder? stepanek or chela

if anyone is watching this match.....

chela looks totally disinterested and wants to get off court asap, and steps is just in total tank mode here.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

stepanek is giving chela no choice but to win rofl.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Uh, I think after a poor opening set by Stepanek, he really seemed to kick the shit out of Chela. I knew after he blanked Chela in the second, the third would be no worse than 6-2. I was surprised to see Grandpa Chela get 3 games in that third set. After the first, Grandpa Juan was hungry. So Radek kindly have him a bagel. After Papa Chela ate, he got very very sleepy. Radek took adv of his sleepy state & routinely took the third. I needed that to go 2-0 today, got me to start the day up almost 250
    yhank goodness Grandpa did what he was supp to. Great job Stepanek!!! Vamos!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chela another guy stealing anyone's money in 2012 who thinks he's going to "turn it around" on clay. Guy has been absolutely terrible all year.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Agree EP. Look at Papa Chela's record this year! It is absolutely horrendous!! He will not recover from this period. I mean for good. He's on his way out. Fade Chela all year, if u get a decent price. He won't win anything maybe the rest of the year. Time for Grandpa to retire. Is this his last year on tour???