MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two Strong Plays for Sunday's Madrid Open

Two strong plays that I believe has a high chance of hitting tomorrow with minimal juice:

Serena Williams -3 games over Azarenka -115
    Berdych/Federer Over 22 games -118

Even though Azarenka's been playing well this tourney, I dont believe she stands a chance tomorrow. Serena's serve has been just LIGHTS OUT lately. The only player that had any chance of a decent return against it was Sharapova and her big return ability but Williams annihilated Pova in straights. Serena has better movement on clay than Az, more power, and the blazing serve......Azarenka will be lucky to win 6 games total.......great value in giving up only 3 games at -115.

I've been riding Berdych bigtime during this whole tourney. His movement, serve, and rhythm on groundstrokes have been outstanding not only on this tourney but since Monte Carlo. I have no idea why linesmakers still havent given him any respect on clay. I wouldnt be surprised at all if he edges out Federer tomorrow. He's been playing THAT GOOD the past few weeks. However we'll keep it safe and take the higher percentage play which is the OVER 22. This will be a tightly wound, not many breaks type match tomorrow. Berdych will push Fed to his limits. Take the Over 22 , it's a very strong play.

Best of Luck!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    44744194-1 5/12/2012 10:51PM Total 408.00 345.76 Other Sports - 44329 R Federer (Games)/T Berdych (Games) over 22 -118 for Game
    44744242-1 5/12/2012 11:04PM Spread 400.00 347.83 Other Sports - 44830 S Williams (Games) -3 -115 for Game

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I like Williams to get it done tomorrow.

But the OVER in Berdych/Federer looks a bit tricky...I think with that total, 3 sets may be needed for the over. Because Fed's serve has looked incredible and I think if Berdych can't find a way to break, Federer may walk away with a 6-4 6-4 victory. Probably have to rely on Berdych being able to take a set in a tie-break or at least get to a tie-break both sets, if he can maintain his serve.

GL

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

fed has the best serve in tennis atm.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Looking great so far. Serena up 6-1 first set.....wasnt even a contest.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    fed has the best serve in tennis atm.
    not even close man .....Fed is balanced with great movement /groundstrokes and an excellent serve but far from the best....I can name at least 5 players with better serves....matter of fact Berdych has a better serve than Fed .....you need to watch more tennis guy.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

This may turn out to be the quickest whooping of any #1 player. Not even a contest. No one in the WTA can handle Serena at the moment.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Berdych played insanely in that first set. All his shots were so crisp. Fed breaks back and holds second set 3-0. We can just about cash it boys if Fed wins this second set.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Berdych played insanely in that first set. All his shots were so crisp. Fed breaks back and holds second set 3-0. We can just about cash it boys if Fed wins this second set.
    Moved to 4-1 and hopefully he will win this 2nd set! Wish I saw your thread earlier about the Serena match, I lost on taking the Over on it, idiot me... lol

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

** Please keep on posting your plays with analysis, seems like you know a lot and pick great. Help us here on SBR to keep winning,

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

The over will push or lose. Berdych is taking this in straight sets.

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    The over will push or lose. Berdych is taking this in straight sets.
    I know the reverse jinx doesn't actually work, but I like to take credit for it when it does

Cash the over boys. Now, let's get a Club Fed three-set victory.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    ** Please keep on posting your plays with analysis, seems like you know a lot and pick great. Help us here on SBR to keep winning,
    Will do Ace....anything to help out. My specialty is capping the top ten and props, in particularly when top players meet each other. I'll usually have a good feel for the match and I never lay more than -200 juice. I'll always try to find a high percentage prop that can lower the juice if picking a deep favorite.

With that being said ..........CHA -CHING.....ring it up boys......nice 2-0 to start the day and without having to risk high juice

ParlayininHTown

Club Fed breaks Berdych twice in his last two service games to win 3-6, 7-5, 7-5!