Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Sunday Parlay: Azarenka + Simon (-130)

Azarenka leads the H2H 5-3 with Sharapova - but only one clay meeting (which Azarenka retired) so it does not indicate exactly how they'll match up on this surface. But I think Azarenka will win this match. Both players have been serving decent with a good first serve %, however the key will be return points won. Azarenka has been winning many more of these points, esp 2nd serve returns, which will be deadly if Pova struggles even a bit with her serves.

Fognini has had a nice little run here but that will end today. Simon is 3-0 against him on Clay and things shouldn't change now. Simon is playing extremely well ATM and I don't see him having too much trouble against Fabio.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Nice man. Best of luck.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharapova has the eye of the tiger in this tourney ....unbeatable ....she moves a lot better on clay now, doesnt have that tall/clumsy movement as before.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Yeah surprised to see her play that well against Azarenka. WTA is just way too inconsistent.

Should just put all my Tennis bankroll on Nadal french open future and sleep peacefully.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Just bet Grand Slams or minimal on Atp in the smaller tournaments. Grand Slams is where the god players play there best.