Snakes Gould
    Snakes Gould's Avatar Become A Pro!

Murray and Ferrer Parlay Tomorrow?

It seems like these two have very little shot to be upset tomorrow. Thinking about starting a 3 legged parlay with these two starting it. Seems pretty good right? Someone give me reasons not to.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

murrays going to lose

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're still laying way too much chalk with a parlay like that. Murray could easily lose as stated. He's not playing all that well. Highly doubtful that Ferrer will lose, then again that's what I would have said in Monte Carlo against Bellucci.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Too much chalk for that parlay. I'm doing a Kvitova Ferrer parlay. Kerber has been playing good but wozniacki got alot of errors. Kvitova is still way better than Kerber in my opinion so parlaying her with ferrer works for me.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Murray could definitely lose. However, I disagree that he's playing that well. His last two losses are to Djokovic and Berdych. So far in his 2 matches this week he has lost just a total of 8 games. On the other hand, Raonic is playing well too. Taking out Almagro like he did today was quite impressive. Murray will of course need to get his return game going against the big serving Raonic. I lean Murray but this would not be a huge upset.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like both may lose. Murray already did. Ferrer drops 1st set. Hope you avoided this parlay.

Snakes Gould
    Snakes Gould's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did actually based on this info. Just the 2 would have been too much chalk sure, but adding a 3rd sometime today (possibly Azarenka) would have made this closer to even money.

When Raonic is on, he is one tough man to beat. Good run so far.