Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

WTA and ATP, Wednesday

Here's a few options to consider for tomorrow (more stars = more likely to win. In my opinion all of these will win and at least one of the favourites below will lose):

Cetkovska -2.5 *****
    Anderson -1.5 ***
    Scheepers -2.5 ****
    Raonic
    Arn +7.5
    Sela +6 *
    Baghdatis **
    Kuznetsova -2.5 **
    Muguruza-Blanco *

Favourites that are more likely to lose than the odds would indicate:

Troicki **
    Montanes *
    Ivanovic ***

Another thing: if your shop offers matches from Tunis (ITF), watch for Ana Savic (just bet her every time, including to win the whole thing at probably 150:1), you'll thank me later. She's a completely unknown player on a 21-0 match bulldozing streak. There's one player I spotted recently that could wreck havoc at the French Open qualies and in the early rounds of the main draw this year. Her name is Maryna Zanevska. She has recently won Tenssenderlo (clay) as a qualifier, and was a finalist in Grenoble (hard), also as a qualifier. Mona Barthel needed three sets to shake her off in the beginning of the year on hard court, and I believe Zanevska is even better on clay.

And on Monday, Savic straight-setted her (while being a 5:1 dog) like it was nothing...

Ana Savic. You heard it here first.

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Savic just beat the 7th seeded Gojnea 6-2 6-1, who's pretty good on clay herself. After Zanevska, that's her best win this year. Speaking of Zanevska, she was 31-2 in 2012 when Savic ended her 28 match winning streak. I made a slight error earlier, as Savic herself has now won 26 in a row, not 21.
    Looks like the final could be Jabeur : Savic (if she beats Schoofs, seeded 1).

Now... where can I bet that?